WISE-7153 is equipped with 16-channel dry contact digital inputs; each digital input channel supports counter input. WISE-7153 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs (Category 5 Ethernet cable). This feature provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency. With this design, it eliminates space, reduces the use of cables and eliminates the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets. Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7153 will still be able to receive power from auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
- Built-in Web Server for IF-THEN-ELSE rule setting
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule enigne for logic operation
- No more programming. Just click and get done!
- Support IO, Counter, Timer, Email operations
- Modbus TCP Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- 2-way Isolation/ESD Protection
- DI Type: 16 Dry Contact
Building Automation, Factory Automation, Machine Automation, Remote Maintenance, Remote diagnosis and Testing Equipment, etc.