Free HMI, Control and Data Logger Software for WinPAC and ViewPAC with Windows CE .NET 5.0 operating systems.
eLogger is a free and user-friendly software to implement HMI and data logger functions on the ICP DAS Windows CE .NET 5.0 based PACs such as WinPAC and ViewPAC for simple I/O monitoring and controlling systems. It can save your money and shorten the production time.
eLogger can quickly and easily develop an application with flexible I/O configuration. The developing can be completed in just 5 simple steps: configuring I/O modules, configuring data logger, designing HMI layout pages, uploading the project to WinPAC/ViewPAC, running it. In the simple steps, there is no need of software programming knowledge. And if you want to add more powerful functions, eLogger also provides a flexible “shared memory” interface to allow your VS.NET and ISaGRAF programs co-work with it.
- Developer: Windows 2K,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7
- Run time target: Windows CE.NET 5.0 platform, such as WP-8x3x series, WP-8x4x series, VP-23W1, VP-25W1
Windows CE.NET 6.0 platform, XP-8000-CE6
2. Driver Support:
- Module on slot
- I-8K series: I-8017HW, I-8024W, and all I-8K DIO module. (support list)
- I-87K series: DI, DO, AI, AO, counter, frequency, DI with latch function. (support list)
- Modbus serial master( support Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII)
- Modbus RTU devices/Modbus ASCII devices.
- Modbus TCP master
- PET-7000 series.
- Modbus TCP devices.
- Elements: button, text box, linear gauge, angular gauge, LED numeral, LED indicator, tank, label, Plot.
- Pages: max. of 32 pages
4. Real Time Data Trend
- Max. of 5 trend line in one plot.
5. Value Scaling
Set gain and offset can scale analog values from volt or amp unit to another physical unit. For example: rpm for rotation, kg for weight.
6. Account Management
- 3 levels operating management: Admin, Power User, User.
|Set AO/DO values||•||•||○|
|Switching group pages||•||•||•|
• : allowed ○ : not allowed
7. Remote Maintenance
You can use eLogger Developer's remote control function to Upload / Run / Stop the project through the Ethernet.
8. Data Base
- Local data base: SQL embedded.
- Remote data base(not avalible): SQL 2005 on Windows platform.
9. Logic Control Programming
Via the " shared memory " , you can choose ISaGRAF or VS.Net to develop a logic control program and co-work with the elogger. Your programs can access the data of I/O module and exchange other temporary data through the "shared memory". You can focus on the logic control programming.
- ISaGRAF (IEC61131-3 standard PLC languages)
- Visual Studio .NET (C#, VB.NET) for Window CE.NET 5.0