ViewPAC combines WinPAC, graphic display and keypad in one unit. It equips a PXA270 CPU (520MHz) running Windows CE.NET 5.0 operating system, various Communications (USB, Ethernet, RS-232/485), 3 slots to expand I/O modules, 3.5"/5.7"/10.4" TFT LCD and a rubber keypad.
Its operating system, Windows CE.NET 5.0, has many advantages, includes hard real-time capability, small core size, fast boot speed, interrupt handling at a deeper level, achievable deterministic control and low cost. Running Windows CE.NET 5.0 in the ViewPAC gives it the ability to run PC-based control software such as Visual Basic.NET, Visual C#, Embedded Visual C++, SCADA software, Soft PLC Ketc.
Compared to traditional IPC + PLC solutions, ViewPAC reduces overall system cost, space and gives you all the best features of IPC and PLC.
- Windows CE.NET 5.0 Inside
- Easy Remote Maintenance Via Ethernet
- Built-in OPC Server: NAPOPC_CE5
- An OPC Server for SCADA Software
- Integrates Local/Remote I/O Modules Via RS-232/485 or Ethernet
- Provides Library for eVC, C# or VB.NET
- Supports Modbus and DCON Protocols
- Development Software
- Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008 and eVC
- SDK/Demo Programs for C#, VB.NET & eVC
- PXA 270 CPU (32-bit & 520 MHz)
- IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- 3.5"/5.7"/10.4" TFT LCD (5.7/10.4 LCDs are with Touch Panel)
- Rubber Keypad with 24/6 Keys
- Audio with MIC-In and Line-Out
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- 3 Slots for High Profile I/O Modules
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability
- CAN bus
- Dual Battery Backup SRAM (512 KB)
- One Ethernet Port
- 2 Serial Ports (RS-232, RS-485)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +70 °C
Environment monitoring, factory automation, building management system, industrial machine control, etc.