Reference & Support
- Cost-effective Power Adaptor
- Primary exciting current: input 110V AC 60Hz : 60mA
- Primary Load current input 110V AC 60 Hz:52mA
- Secondary no load DC voltage : 28.6V ; ±5%
- Secondary DC voltage: Load 200mA: 24.0V ; ±5% (4.8AV)
- HI-Protection Test:
- PRI. TO SEC. & CORE : AC 1240/min
- SEC TO CORE : AC 500 V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50C
- Dimensions : 51mm x 41mm x 63mm
24V / 1A 24W Power Supply with Din Rail Mount. Supports a voltage input range between 100-2...
Unmanaged 5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch with Din Rail Mount. Each port supports 10/100 M...
RS-232 to RS-485 converter with Din rail mount, auto tuning function, and auto switching bau...
8 Channel Analog Input (Current Input and Voltage Input) Data Acquisition Module, communicab...
8-channel Voltage Input, Current Input, Analog Input with High Voltage Protection and 4-chan...
Reviews - Write a Review - Sort by - Newest - Oldest - Highest Rated - Lowest Rated
Kathy S - 5 / 5
I tried a couple of these out since they're low in cost. They work well for providing 24VDC power to my control panels.
Greg Humphrey - 5 / 5
We've been using tons of these power supplies for our projects. So far I haven't found many cons of it. If you are looking for a balance between cost and quality, I would definitely recommend this one.