The VP-2201-CE7 is a CE7 based ViewPAC. With the ability to connect with other computing devices through I/O, and operator interfaces, all designed into one unit, the VP-2201-CE7 becomes the ideal solution for integrating with HMI, data acquisition and control in an individual PAC. Equipped with an AM3352 CPU, a 7" TFT LCD, and numerous protocol interfaces including dual a Gigabit Ethernet, USB port, and RS-232, I/O expansion and connnection to other Ethernet I/O modules and RS-485 I/O modules makees the VP-2201-CE7 more flexible. This is a front panel mount installation type of device and is NEMA 4/IP65 rated which means it can withstand sprayed water, humidity, and extreme dust. The fanless design means no moving parts. The device can withstand harsh temperatures ranges of -10°C ~ 60°C, which offers the ultimate in reliability and durability.
Windows Embedded Compact 7 is a widely used and has high reliability. It's components comprise of hard real-time, high performance that delivers rich user experiences, offering the ability to connection to Windows PCs, servers, services, and many other devices.
- 7" TFT LCD
- AM3352 720 Mhz CPU
- CE7 (Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Hard Real-Time Capability
- Support eLogger HMI (free)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- NEMA 4/IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- Very Rugged Construction and Reliable Design
- Operating temperatures: -10°C ~ +60°C (+14°F ~ +140°F)
Windows Embedded Compact 7
Win CE7 is a compact and hard real-time operating system (OS) that can be used to quickly create high perfomance demanding program applications. Visual Basic .NET, Virtual C#, SCADA Software, SoftPLC, etc, can be run on CE7.
- FTP Server
- Web Server
- SQL Compact Edition 3.5
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- Virtual CE Pro (VCEP)
- OPC Server (NAPOPC DA Server)
- Soft PLC Solution ISaGRAF inside
- SCADA solution InduSoft Inside