Ethernet Protocol has become the de-facto standard for Local Area Networks. Via Internet, connectivity is occurring everywhere from home appliances to vending machines, to testing equipment to UPS. Using Ethernet for networks in industrial areas is appealing because the required cabling is already installed. The μPAC-7186EXD-CAN PACs (Programmable Automation Controller) are powered by 80188-80 processor with 512K bytes of static RAM, and 512K bytes of Flash memory. All of them provide several communication interfaces to adapt to various applications through a CAN port, RS-232 port, RS-485 port and an Ethernet interface. Users can program their applications flexibly with C/C++ language utilizing the built-in MiniOS7 operation system. The μPAC-7186EXD-CAN series PACs have different I/O types so users can match their requirements. μPAC-7186EXD-CAN has no I/O channel. It is useful for transfering commands from differential communication interfaces. The μPAC-7186EXD-CAN series PACs are economic and convenient solutions for diversification CAN applications.
- 1000 VDC voltage protection on CAN side.
- Compatible with CAN specification 2.0 parts A and B.
- Programmable Transfer Rate up to 1 Mbps.
- Jumper select 120Ω Terminator Resistor for CAN Channel
- Supports a variety of TCP/IP features, including TCP, UDP, IP, ICMP, and ARP
- 10/100BASE-T NE2000 Compatible Ethernet Controller
- Upgradable OS image
- Remote Configuration
- 64-bit Hardware with a Unique Serial Number Inside
- COM Driver Supports Interrupt & 1K QUEUE Input & Output Buffer
- COM ports: COM1 & COM2
- Built-in RTC, NVRAM, and EEPROM
- Built-in Self-Tuner ASIC controller on RS-485 port
- 7-segment LED display.
- Built-in ICP DAS’s MiniOS7
- Program download port: COM1 or Ethernet Port (Available soon)
- Process Monitoring and Control
- I/O Monitoring
- High Speed Data Acquisition Systems
- Communication Switching
- Factory Automation
- Laboratory Automation
- TCP/IP Library
- The Software Library Provides TCP/IP Protocols & a Web Server.
- Support the following protocols
- TCP, Transmission Control Protocol: Transport layer with connections, flow control and error correction
- UDP, User Datagram Protocol: Simple connectionless transport layer
- IP, Internet Protocol: The Network Layer
- ICMP, Internet Control Message Protocol: Part of IP for Practical Purposes
- ARP, Address Resolution Protocol: Retrieves a Host Network Controller’s Hardware Address, given the Host’s Internet address
- Reverse Address Resolution Protocol: Retrieves a Host’s Internet address, given the host’s network controller’s Address
|CPU||Am188TMES: 80M Hz or compatible|
|Flash||512K bytes, Erase unit is one sector (64K bytes); 100,000 erase/write cycles|
|EERROM||16K bytes (64 blocks, each block has 256 bytes); Data retention > 100 years; 1,000,000 erase/write cycles.|
|NVSRAM||31 bytes, battery backup, data valid up to 10 years|
|Real Time Clock||Year-2000 compliance; seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, year, valid up from 1980 to 2079|
|CAN Signal Support||CAN_H, CAN_L|
|Connecter||5-Pin Screw Terminal Connecter|
|DI Level: Dry Contact||Logical level 0: closed to GND / Logical level 1: open|
|DI Level: Wet Contact||Logical level 0: +1V / Logical level 1: +3.5V to +30V|
|DO Level||Open collector to 30V Max. / Output current: 100mA|
|COM1||RS-485: D1+, D1-, self-tuner ASIC inside|
|COM2||RS-485: D2+, D2-, Self-tuner inside
RS-232: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND
|Communication Speed||115200 max|
|CAN Controller||Phillip SJA1000T CAN Controller|
|CAN Transceiver||Phillip 82C250 CAN Transceiver|
|LED Directors||L1, L2, L3|
|Display||7-segment LED: 5digit|
|Transmission Speed||1MBPS Max.|
|Voltage Protection||1000 Vdc on CAN side|
|Operating Temp||-25°C to 75°C|
|Storage Temp||-30°C to 85°C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95%|
|Dimensions||123 mm x 72 mm x 35 mm|
8-Port Industrial 10...
Small Industrial Enc...
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
CAN Ethernet Gateway...
Unmanaged 5-Port Ind...