ICP DAS USA’s tDS-722i is a Serial-to-Ethernet device server that increases Ethernet and Internet connectivity to any RS-232 device while eliminating the cable length limitation of legacy serial communication. The tDS-722i can also be used for remote controlling of your serial devices through Ethernet network. By using the VxComm Driver/Utility, the built-in COM port of the tDS-722i can be virtualized to a standard PC COM port in Windows. Many serial devices are not equipped with network ports; the tDS-722i allows those devices to connect to the network.Therefore, users can transparently access or monitor serial devices over the Internet/Ethernet without software modification. The tDS-722i also adds 3000 VDC isolation and +/-4 kV ESD protection component that diverts the potentially damaging charge away from sensitive circuit to protect the modules and equipment from the sudden and momentary electric current.
- Incorporates any RS-232/422/485 serial device in Ethernet
- Data transmission via Virtual COM or raw TCP connection
- VxComm Driver for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7/8/10
- Max. connections : 1 socket per serial port is suggested
- Supports pair-connection (serial-bridge, serial-tunnel) applications
- Supports TCP client-mode and TCP server-mode operations
- Supports UDP responder for device discovery (UDP Search)
- Static IP or DHCP network configuration
- Easy firmware update via the Ethernet (BOOTP, TFTP)
- Tiny Web server for configuration (HTTP)
- Contains a 32-bit MCU that efficiently handles network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 1 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC jack
- Allows automatic RS-485 direction control
- 3000 VDC Isolation and +/-4 kV ESD protection for i versions
- Male DB-9 or terminal block connector for easy wiring
- Tiny form-factor and low power consumption
- RoHS compliant & no Halogen
- Cost-effective device servers
- Factory, Building and Home Automation
- Remote Diagnostics and Management
10/100 Base-TX, 8-pin RJ-45 x 1, (Auto-negotiating, Auto-MDI/MDIX, LED indicator) PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1)
COM1 (TCP Port: 502)
COM2 (TCP Port: 503)
COM3 (TCP Port: 504)
16c550 or compatible
COM Port Formats
115200 bps Max.
5, 6, 7, 82
None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
PoE: IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
+12 ~ 48 VDC
0.05 A @ 24 VDC
10-Pin Removable Terminal Block x 1
Fire Retardant Materials (UL94-V0 Level)
-25°C~ +75°C (-13°F ~+ 167°F)
-30°C~ +80°C (-22°F ~ +176°F)
10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
|tDS-712||1||-||-||32-bit ARM||10/100 Base-TX, PoE||115200 bps||5-wire RS-232||-||-|
|tDS-722||2||-||-||5-wire RS-232||5-wire RS-232||-|
|tDS-732||3||-||-||3-wire RS-232||3-wire RS-232||3-wire RS-232|
|tDS-725||-||-||2||2-wire RS-485||2-wire RS-485||-|
|tDS-735||-||-||3||2-wire RS-485||2-wire RS-485||2-wire RS-485|
|tDS-724||1||-||1||2-wire RS-485||5-wire RS-232||-|
|tDS-734||2||-||1||2-wire RS-485||3-wire RS-232||3-wire RS-232|
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
5-port Industrial Un...
USB to Isolated RS-2...
Tiny Serial Port Bau...
Tiny Serial to Ether...
Tiny Serial to Ether...