The NSM-208-M12 is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments. The M12 connectors ensure tight, provides robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation;, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock.
The Ethernet switch supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802/3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, and provides an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
The NSM-208-M12 provides a wide range of 12 to 53 VDC power to fit common power standards found in industrial automation, without external power converters. The wide power input lowers installation and maintenance costs.
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Supports Operating Temperatures of -40 ~ +75°C
- 8-port 10/100 Mbps M12 type connector with IP40 protection
- EN50155-certified for harsh railway standards
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control