WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is an easy-to-use controller for use in remote monitoring and control, building automation, industrial automation, remote maintenance and testing applications. WISE offers a user-friendly web interface that allows users to implement control logic like IF-THEN-ELSE with just a few clicks; no programming is needed. By connecting with other data acquisition I/O's, the smart WISE controller can automatically send Email alarms to users based on configurable conditions. For example, in a tank monitoring application, the controller can be set to send out Email alarms to related personnel if the tank level goes beyond the preset level. The simple user interface can help users improve their productivity and reduce their operational costs.
WISE-7167 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) specification. It can be powered by the PoE Ethernet port, which adds more flexibility and higher efficiency for users. In this way, it can simply the system design, save space, reduce cables and costs. In case of a non-PoE environment, WISE-7151 controller can also be powered by auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
The WISE-7167 controller communicates over Modbus TCP protocol to easily integrate with SCADA software. It features 8-channel power relay outputs. Each power relay supports contact rating as 5 A @ 250 VAC or 5 A @ 30 VDC.
- Can send Email and SMS alarms to users based on configurable conditions
- Built-in web server for easy configuration
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule engine for logic control
- No programming skills needed. Configuration can be done on a regular web browser with a few clicks.
- Supports IO, Counter, Timer, Email operations
- Communicates over Modbus TCP and can integrate with Modbus I/O's and SCADA Software.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard
- Equipped with 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet port
- 2-way Isolation/ESD Protection
- 16 Wet Contact (Sink, Source) digital input
- DO Type: 8 Power Relay (Form A)
Building Automation, Factory Automation, Machine Automation, Remote Maintenance, Remote diagnosis and Testing Equipment, etc.