The PISO-MN200(T/EC) is a PCI Master card that provides two Motionnet serial communication lines for distributed motion and I/O control in machine automation applications. The Master card can be used to connect up to 128 Slave modules (64 x 2 lines). If one of the Motionnet lines is only used for I/O control, it can send/receive signals to/from 2048 points on 64 local devices within 0.97 msec. When it is used to control motors, it can control up to 64 axes, which can be used to execute continuous positioning motion, zero return and even multi-axis interpolation operations. In addition to serial communication, the PISO-MN200(T/EC) is also equipped with parallel I/O ports (8 input channels and 4 output channels) for rapid and instinctive I/O control.
- Maximum communication speed: 20 Mbps
- Distributed motion control up to 128 axes
- Distributed I/O points up to 4096 points
- Easy connection using RJ-45 phone jack, removable terminal block or Mini-Clamp connector
- Parallel I/O ports: 8 inputs and 4 outputs channels
- Optional quadrature encoder interface for linear scale or manual pulse generator input