The NS-208G has 8 Ethernet Switching ports that support 10/100/1000 Base-T, with a 10/100/1000M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDIX function. It can connect 8 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps or 1000Mbps) for corresponding connections.The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is link/data rate LEDs for each port to aid trouble-shooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45.
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 and 1000 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 16 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.
- Power Inputs +10 ~ +30V DC
- Supports operating temperatures from -30°C ~ +70°C
- DIN rail mount for industrial usage
Reference & Support
- Compatibility : IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x
- 16 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- 8K MAC Address Table Size
- Frame buffer memory :1 Mbit
- 9K Jumbo Frames
- Interface : 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Port : 10/100/1000 Mbps x 8 (Shielded RJ-45 Jack)
- Provides LEDs for network and power monitoring
- ESD Protection :
- 6 KV Contact Discharge
- 8 KV Air-Gap Discharge
- Cables :
- Ethernet: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat.3,4,5, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm
- Fast Ethernet: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat. 5, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm
- Gigabit Ethernet: 4-pair UTP/STP Cat.5, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm
- Environment :
- Operating temperature : -30°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature : -40°C ~ +85°C
- Relative Humidity : 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions : 64mm x 110mm x 97.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Power requirements : +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC
- Power consumption : 0.3A@24Vdc; ± 5%, arrowed
Tiny Serial to Ether...
Unmanaged 5-Port Ind...
8-Port Industrial 10...
8 Channel Isolated S...
8-channel Voltage In...