- Simultaneous Display for CO, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point
- 2.8" LCD Touch Screen
- Able to store up to 450,000 records with date and time stamps
- Touch-screen and Web-based Configuration Interface
- Simple and Powerful Software Utility, iOS APP and Android App Included
- Able to Display Multilingual Messages on the Screen
- Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and MQTT Protocols
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet/Wi-Fi Communication Interfaces
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n standards
- Support infrastructure and limit-AP modes for wireless networks
- Relay Output for Audible/Visual Alarm or IAQ Device Control
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input
- Desktop, DIN-Rail or Wall Mounting
The DL-300-WF series is an IAQ(Indoor Air Quality) monitoring module with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and RS-485 interfaces. It provides a WLAN connection which complies with the IEEE802.11b/g/n standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the modules make an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The DL-300-WF series of data logger devices can be used to record CO, CO2, temperature, humidity and dew point information, including date and time stamps, and are able to store up to 450,000 downloadable records. Real-time data can be accessed from the DL-300-WF data logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iOS App or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the data logger. Support is provided for popular industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/)IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT. The DL-300-WF Data Logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, and is easy to be maintained in a distributed control system.
|Large 2.8" LCD Touch Screen, with clear Color Chart to indicate the CO/CO2 Level||Supports the MQTT Protocol for IoT Applications|
Multi-platform Remote Access Software
Real-time data from the DL-300 Data Logger can be accessed from anywhere and at any time using the DL300 Utility, the iOS or Android App, or via a regular web browser, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the Data Logger.
|Real-time data from the DL-300-WF series can be accessed from anywhere and at any time using the WF-IIOT-Utility and iOS App.
- Transportation of Food or Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverage Industry (HACCP)
- Blood Stations and Pharmacies
- Building and Energy Management
- Warehouse Management
- Museums, Archives and Galleries
|Real Time Clock||Yes|
|Built-in Web Server||Yes|
|Range||-10 ~ +50°C|
|Range||0 ~ 100% RH, Non-condensing|
|Resolution||0.1% RH, Non-condensing|
|Accuracy||±5% RH, Non-condensing|
|Range||Calculated using temperature and relative humidity|
|Range||0 ~ 1000 ppm (Electrochemical)|
|Accuracy||±5% of measured value|
|Response Time||30 seconds|
|Warm-up Time||300 seconds|
|Real Time Clock||Yes|
|Data Logger||Yes, 450,000 Records|
|Transmission Range||50 meters (LOS)|
|Standard Supported||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Receive Sensitivity||-95.7 dBm @ 1 DSSS, -74.0 dBm @ 54 OFDM|
|Output Power||18 dBm @ 1 DSSS, 14.5 dBm @ 54 OFDM|
|Mode||Infrastructure & Limited AP|
|Encryption||WEP, WPA and WPA2|
|Antenna||1 dBi (PCB Antenna)|
|Type||Form A×1, SPST. 30 VDC @ 16 A or 250 VAC @ 16 A|
|Consumption||PoE: 1.8 W (Max.)
Non-PoE: 1.7 W (Max.)
|Powered from PoE||IEEE 802.3af, Class 1 (48 V)|
|Powered from Terminal Block||+12 ~+48 VDC|
|Dimensions (mm)||106 x 114 x 56 (W x L x H)|
|Installation||Desktop, DIN-Rail or Wall Mounting|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +75°C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, Non-condensing|
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
5-port Industrial Un...
EPR-25-24 is a 24V,1...
Remote CO (Carbon mo...