DL-100TM485-W - Temperature and Humidity Data Logger with Modbus RTU and RS-485
Modbus RTU Based IP66 Waterproof Remote Temperature and Humidity Data Logger with LCD Display. Wide Measurement Range and Can Be Mounted on Din Rails or Walls. Free Software and Utility Included. Supports Operating Temperatures of -20 ~ +60°C (-4F ~ 140F).
The DL-100T485 is an industrial temperature and humidity data logger with IP66 waterproof case. Featuring high accuracy, wide measurement range, and large memory, it is widely used in applications like pharmaceutical transportation, greenhouse monitoring, energy management, building automation, etc. It communicates over Modbus RTU and RS-485 and has an LCD display to show temperatures (°C and °F), Humidity (RH), and Module ID. The data storage memory can store up to 4088 temperature and humidity records. It can be easily mounted on din rails and walls.
- Wide Measurement Range for Temperatures and Humidity:
- Temperatures: -20 ~ +60°C (-31 ~ +176°F)
- Humidity: 0 ~ 100% RH
- High Accuracy: +/-0.4°C (±1.0°F) ; +/-3.0% RH
- LCD Display Shows Temperature, Humidity and Module ID
- IP66 Waterproof, Durable for Industrial Applications
- Large Memory: Can Store up to 4088 Temperature and Humidity Records
- Communicates over RS-485 Interface
- Supports Modbus RTU Protocol
- Comes with Free Windows Utility, Data Logging Software, and Free Tech Support
- 10 ~ 30 VDC Power Input
- DIN Rail Mount and Wall Mount
- Pharmaceuticals Transportation
- Blood Stations, Pharmacies
- Food and Beverage Industry (HACCP Systems)
- Building Automation
- Energy Management
- Museums, archives, galleries
The DL-100T485 temperature and humidity data logger comes with free utility for easy configuration, data retrieval and data display. The logged data can be shown in trends and charts and exported to Excel spreadsheet for further analysis. It can also be used with our free EZ Data Logger software for PC based monitoring and control systems.
Reference & Support
|Measuring Range||-20 ~ +60°XC (-31 ~ +176°XF)|
|Accuracy||Typical: +/-0.4°XC; refer to fi gure 1 for details|
|Measuring Range||0 ~ 100% RH|
|Accuracy||Typical: °°3% RH @ 20 ~ 80% RH; refer to fi gure 2 for details|
|Precision||+/- 0.1% RH|
|Displayed Information||Temperature (°XC and °XF), Humidity (RH), Module ID|
|Time Interval||10 seconds to 1 day|
|Max. Records||4088 temperature and humidity records|
|Mode||Overwrite or stop logging when storage space is full|
|Overwrite Limitation||1,000,000 cycles|
|Baudrate||1200 ~ 115200 bps|
|Max. Modules on same bus||32|
|Input Range||+10 ~ 30 VDC|
|Power Consumption||0.15 W|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||82 mm x 126 mm x 55 mm|
|Installation||DIN-Rail; Wall mount|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ~ +60°XC|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +80°XC|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH, Non-condensing|
Figure 1: Maximum RH-tolerance at 25°XC per sensor.
Figure 2: Maximum T-tolerance per sensor.
Isolated 4 Channels ...
Serial to Ethernet D...
Tiny Serial to Ether...
RS-232 to RS-485 Con...
RS-232 to RS-485 con...
Isolated RS-485 to U...
USB to RS-232 , RS-4...
High Quality Tempera...