The USB-2055 is a full-speed USB device with 8 digital input and digital output channels module. It offers features for industrial control and manufacturing test applications such as factory automation or embedded machine control. The USB-2055 has 8 isolated channels for digital input and 8 isolated channels for digital output. Either sink-type or source-type digital input can be selected via wire connections. All digital input channels are also able to be used as 16-bit counters. The USB-2055 supports source-type output with short circuit protection. There are options to enable both power-on and safety values. The USB-2055 has 16 LED indicators that can be used to monitor the status of the digital input and digital output channels. 4 kV ESD protection and 3750 VDC intra-module isolation are standard. Since it's a true Plug & Play device, opening your computer's chassis is not required. Owing to another USB feature known as "hot-swapping", shutdowns and restarts are not needed for the system to attach or remove the USB-2055.
The USB I/O utility can help users to configure and test USB-2055 quickly and easily without programming; In addition, we also provide the friendly API library and demos for users to develop own USB application with various application development tools (VB/C++/C#.NET/VB.NET). Therefore, the USB-2055 is the perfect way to add control capability to any USB capable computer.
- 8-channel digital input and digital output
- Dry Contact and Wet Contact Selectable via Wire Connections
- Long Distance Measurement
- All Channels can be used as 16-bit Counters
- Short Circuit, Overload and Overvoltage Protection
- Configurable Power-on Value Settings
- Safety functionality when communication failed
- Wide operating temperature range:-25°C~+75°C
- 2500 VDC Intra-Module isolation
- RoHS compliant
- USB 1.1/2.0 Full-Speed
- No external power supply (USB Bus Powered)
- Plug-and-Play without driver
- Lockable USB cable
- Support firmware update via USB
- Utility tool for module configuration and I/O testing easily and quickly
- PWR / RUN / ERR LED indicators
- Built-in dual watchdog (hardware / software)
- Provide API library (VC/VB/BCB/.NET)
- Module supported for Win2000/XP and Win7 (32/64 bit)
|On Voltage||Dry Contact||Close to GND|
|Wet Contact||+10 VDC ~ +50 VDC|
|Off Voltage||Dry Contact||Open|
|Wet Contact||+4 VDC Max.|
|Effective Distance For Dry Contact||500 meters Max.|
|Input Impedence||10 KΩ|
|Counter||Max. Count||65535 (16-bit)|
|Max. Input Frequency||500 Hz|
|Min. Pulse Width||1 ms|
|Type||Open Collector, Sink (NPN)|
|Load Voltage||+3.5 ~ +50 VDC|
|Max. Load Current||650 mA/Channel|
|Overvoltage Protection||60 VDC|
|Overload Protection||1.4 A (with short-circuit protection)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Full-Speed|
|Watchdog||1 Hardware watchdog (1.6 second)|
|1 Software watchdog (Programmable)|
|System LED Indicators||3 LED as Power, Run and Error|
|I/O LED indicators||8 LEDs as power relay indicators|
|ESD (IEC 61000-4-2)||4 kV contact for each terminal|
|8 kV air for random point|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||72 mm x 123 mm x 35 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ 167°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C (-40°F ~ 185°F)|
|Humidity||10 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 1.20 W|
8-channel Power Rela...
USB 8 Channel Univer...
8-channel Universal ...
Small Industrial Enc...
8 Channel Universal ...
Modbus TCP based Rem...