The M-7019 is a 8-channel Universal Analog Input Data Acquisition Module, supports current input, voltage input, and thermocouple input. Communicable over Modbus RTU, RS-485 and DCON protocol. It comes with free EZ Data Logger software for PC based data logging and monitoring systems. Supports operating temperatures between -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +167°F). The ICP DAS M-7000 family of network data acquisition and control modules support Modbus RTU. They can be remotely controlled using a set of commands called DCON protocol. With the Modbus RTU protocol, it can easily communicate with most popular SCADA/HMI software and PLCs.
- Indication LED Light for power and communication
- Individual Channel Configurable
- Wire Opening Detection for Thermocouple
- Support Modbus and DCON Protocol
- Input Channels: 8 differential
- Communication Interface: RS-485
- Din Rail Mount