The tSL-P4R1/tSL-PA4R1 is a stack light monitoring, 4-channel DC/AC digital input and 1-channel relay output module. The tSL-P4R1/tSL-PA4R1 monitors the status of the stack light of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) machine. The tSL-P4R1/tSL-PA4R1 can also detect the status of each color segment of the stack light as being either OFF, ON, or flashing. In addition to detecting the status of each individual color segment, the status of the combination of multiple color segments can also be defined, including the ability to report the duration of the previous status. By integrating the tSL-P4R1/tSL-PA4R1 module into your system, it is easy to implement stack light status monitoring on an MES via SCADA software to improve machine utilization and throughput.
By installing the tSL-P4R1/tSL-PA4R1 intelligent module, the module monitors the output of the machine’s indicators without affecting the operation of the equipment, allowing the current operation stage of the machine to be mastered and ensuring timely command of the logistics system support in order to achieve production goals. By managing the machine status, it reduces the amount of downtime and to reduce production costs.
- Able to detect the status of each color segment: ON, OFF, or Flashing.
- 4-channel DC/AC digital input and 1-channel alarm relay output.
- Status monitoring for user-defined combinations of multiple color segments.
- Reports the duration of the previous status
- Supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and MQTT protocols.
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet communication interfaces.
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input.
- Web-based configuration interface and firmware update via Ethernet.
- Relay output for alarm devices.
- Wide operating temperature range: -25 to +75°C.
Factory Automation, Machine Automation, Remote Maintenance, Remote Diagnosis
and Testing Equipment.