The PMC-5151 is a web-based intelligent Power Meter Concentrator developed by ICP DAS USA. It offers webpage interface, and features various functions such as: power data collection, logic control, power demand management, data logger and alarm notification functions. PMC-5151 allows connections to ICP DAS USA's Smart Power Meters via RS-485 or Ethernet interface to read the power data of the devices measured by the power meters; and then real-time record the power values in the data logger file. PMC-5151 also provides data logger file auto send-back function; together with PMC Data Server software or SCADA software, it allows collection and analysis of the power data.
PMC-5151 is equipped with built-in Web Server that allows direct connections via browsers to the PMC-5151 for viewing power data and setting up the system parameters. In addition to the standard power data review page, by using the Flash HMI web page editor function on PMC-5151, the users could easily design a specific power monitor page by a few clicks on browsers. PMC-5151 also offers Modbus TCP/RTU Slave function that allows SCADA software or HMI devices to connect to PMC-5151 to get real-time power data of the devices via Modbus TCP/RTU protocol.
In addition to ICP DAS XW-Board and M-7000 I/O modules, the PMC-5151 also could connect to standard Modbus TCP/RTU Slave modules. By working with the I/O modules, and functions such as IF-THEN-ELSE logic rule execution and Email/SMS Alarm Notification, PMC-5151 offers more thought-out power demand management and alarm notification functions, and is able to perform load shedding of the devices if required, and enables real-time monitoring and control of the power consumption of the devices.
When using PMC-5151 to build a power management and monitoring system, during the whole process of system development, no programming is required; it takes a few clicks on web page to complete all settings; it is easy for the user to quickly view the power data of the devices and furthermore process the data for statistics and analysis. The PMC-5151 is an easy-to-use and easy-to-build total solution for power management and monitoring that makes more efficient energy usage.
Supported Power Meter List :
- Modbus RTU: PM-3112 / PM-3114 / PM-3133 / PM-3133 / PM-3033 / PM-4324
- Modbus TCP: PM-3112-MTCP / PM-3114-MTCP / PM-3133-MTCP / PM-3133 / PM-3033-MTCP / PM-4324-MTCP
- Built-in Web Server allows to set up the parameters of the front-end power meters and view power data via browsers
- Immediately display power data in real-time trend or historical trend
- Offer power data report generator function ( daily report and monthly report )
- Built-in MicroSD card slot to store the power data
- Regularly send back power data files to back-end FTP Server software for data aggregation and analysis
- Support Email & SMS message alarm notification function ( SMS messages have to work with ICP DAS USA's GTM-201-USB)
- Offer Flash HMI Tools for easy HMI interface design
- Offer Modbus TCP/RTU Slave function that allows seamless integration with SCADA software
- Arrange PMC Data Server to import power data to database system
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine for thought-out power demand management
- Provide Schedule function for operations of I/O modules (devices)
- Support Modbus I/O modules that enable real-time control and management of the devices
- Supports up to 24 Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP devices
- 16 Modbus TCP + 8 Modbus RTU
- 16 Modbus RTU + 8 Modbus TCP