The MN-3257T is an I/O expansion device for Motionnet systems. Equipped with 32 isolated digital output channels, each Motionnet communication line can be connected to up to 64 modules. This allows for the I/O to be expandable to 2048 output channels. The communication time required by each MN-3257 is 15.1 µs. If 64 modules have been connected, signals for 2048 points on 64 modules can be sent and received within 0.97 msec. I/O status updates are completed automatically through the Motionnet system at a constant interval. Setting interrupts for specific input points where users wants to monitor can help minimize the usage of CPU resources by repetitive polling when there is nothing else for the issuing process to do. The internal flywheel diodes of each output port can be individually connected to different sources of power (each port comprises of 8 I/O signals).
- Maximum communication speed: 20 Mbps
- 32 isolated digital outputs
- Each Motionnet transfer line: Connect up to 64 modules
- Designing isolation protection: power, communication, I/O
- LED diagnostics for communication and I/O status
- The internal flywheel diode of each output ports can be connected to difference sources of power individually
- High current sinking capability (200 mA)