The PISO-PS200 deviceis a 2-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motor control card that can be used on any IPC with a 5 V PCI bus, and is suitable for general-purpose motion control applications. This card equipped with one FRnet Master which allows the fast remote I/O of the IPC to be expanded easily. The two-wired FRnet interface allows a maximum 128 DI and 128 DO channels, which are automatically scanned within a period of 2.88 ms.
In addition to its wide speed range, this intelligent motion controller also has a variety of motion control functions built in, such as 2-axis linear interpolation, 2-axis circular interpolation, T/S-curve acceleration/deceleration, numerous synchronous actions, automatic homing, and others. A major advantage is that the majority of the PISO-PS200 motion control functions are performed by the high-performance motion ASIC with little load on the processor. The motion status, FRnet I/O, and the other I/O cards on the IPC can still be monitored while driving the motors.
As the low CPU loading requirements of the PISO-PS200 is minimal, one or more motion cards can be used with a single IPC. ICP DAS also provides a variety of functions and examples that can be used to reduce the need for additional programming, making it a highly cost-effective solution for motion control application developers.
- Independent 2-axis motion control
- Support for hand wheel and jog functions
- 2-axis linear / 2-axis circular interpolation function
- Continuous interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration
- A maximum pulse output rate of 4 Mbps for each axis
- Pulse Output Types: CW/CCW or PULSE/DIR
- 32-bit encoder counter for each axis
- Encoder Pulse Input Types: A/B Phase or Up/Down
- Programmable automatic homing for each axis
- Programmable software limits
- Expandable Remote I/O: 128 DI and 128 DO via a two-wire FRnet interface