2 Channel 12-bit Analog Output Module. I-87022 is phased out and replaced by I-87022W.
References & Support
The I-87022 has officially been phased out and will no longer be available. It has now been replaced by I-87022W.I-87022 has a serial bus (RS-485) communication interface with DCON protocol. It can be plugged into our WinCon, LinCon, I-8000 controllers and I-87K, RF-87K I/O expansion units. I-87022 is a 12-Bit Analog Output Module with 2 channels. I-87022 is a serial cartridge based I/O module that offers the ultimate in cost effective flexibility.
- Serial I/O Modules
- Analog Output Channels:2
- Resolution: 12bit
- Output Type:mA or V
- Output Ranage:0~20mA,4~20mA,0~10V
- Accuracy:+/-0.1% of FSR for voltage output,+-0.2% of FSR for current output
- Isolation Voltage:3000Vdc
- 7000 command compatible
- support dual watchdog function
- support power-up value for each analog output channell
- support safe value for each analog output channel
- support slew-rate control for each analog output channel
- Power Consumption:2.5W"