The I-8094F is a 4-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motor control module that can be used on any of the ICP DAS I-8000 and PAC series controllers, and is suitable for general-purpose motion applications. The I-8094F has the full functions of the I-8094 with the addition of an FRnet port, which allows the fast remote I/O of the module to be expanded easily. This two-wired FRnet can automatically scan its 128 DI and 128 DO channels within a period of 2.88 ms.
In addition to its wide speed range, this intelligent motion controller also has a variety of motion control functions built in, such as 2/3-axis linear interpolation, 2-axis circular interpolation, T/S-curve acceleration/deceleration, numerous synchronous actions, automatic homing, and others. A major advantage is that the majority of the I-8094F motion control functions are performed by the high-performance motion ASIC with little load on the processor. While driving the motors, the motion status, and the status of the other I/O channels on the I-8000 or PAC modules, can still be monitored.
As the CPU loading requirements of the I-8094F is minimal, one or more motion modules may be used with a single I-8000 or PAC controller. ICP DAS also provides a wide range of functions and examples that can be used to reduce the need for additional programming, making it a highly cost-effective solution for motion control application developers.
- Independent 4-axis motion control
- Support for hand wheel and jog functions
- 2/3-axis linear / 2-axis circular interpolation function
- Continuous interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration
- A maximum pulse output rate of 4 Mpps for each axis
- Pulse Output Types: CW/CCW or PULSE/DIR
- 32-bit encoder counter for each axis
- Encoder Pulse Input Types: A/B Phase or Up/Down
- Programmable automatic homing for each axis
- Position comparison management and software limits
- A wide range of synchronous actions (event-triggered actions)
- Expandable Remote I/O: 128 DI and 128 DO via a two-wire FRnet interface