I-7080BD is intelligently designed to provide signal conditioning system monitoring and safe value settings. I-7080BD is a Counter/Frequency Input Module with Battery Back Up. In case of power failure, it will keep the readings. It is a cost-effective solution for a wide range of valuable industrial control signals and systems. The DCON utility can help users to configure and test I-7080 High Speed Counter / Frequency Input module. Plenty of library functions and demo programs are provided to let users develop programs easily under Windows, Linux and DOS operating systems. The communication interface is modbus protocol via RS-485. Users may mount the modules on a DIN rail, panel or wall. Modules have a screw-terminal block to connect to the signals.
Reference & Support
- Counter Input
- Channels: 2 independent 32-bit counters, counter 0&1
- Input Type: Isolated or non-isolated
- Isolated Input Level:
- Logic level 0:+1V max.
- Logic level 1: +3.5 to 30V
- Isolation Voltage: 3750Vrms
- Non-Isolated Input Level
- Logic level 0: 0 to +5V (default= 0.8V)
- Logic level 1: 0 to +5V (default= 2.4V)
- Maximum Count: 32bit (4,294,967,295)
- Programmable Digital Noise Filter: 2us to 65ms
- Alarming: alarm on counter 0 or counter 0 & 1, programmable
- Counter Reset Value: programmable
- Built-in Battery Back Up: for Counter Value
- Frequency Measurement
- Input Frequency: 1Hz to 100KHz max.
- Gate Time: 1.0 or 0.1sec, programmable
- Digital Output
- Channels: 2
- Output Type: Source, Open-Collector
- Output Voltage: 30V max.
- Output Current: 30mA max
- Interface: RS-485
- Format: N, 8, 1
- Baud Rate: 1200 ~ 115200bps
- LED Display
- 1 LED as Power/ Communication indicator
- 5-digit readout, Channel 0 or Channel 1 (for I-7080BD-G)
- Input Voltage Range: 24~30VDC
- Power Consumption:
- 2.0W (I-7080B)
- 2.2W (I-7080BD)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 75°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
2 Channel Counter , ...
Small Industrial Enc...
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...