The GW-7473 Modbus TCP/RTU Slave to EtherNet/IP Scanner Gateway is helpful for data-exchanging between Modbus Master and EtherNet/IP adapter. It reads the register data from the EtherNet/IP adapter and publishes these data to the input register data of the Modbus TCP client as well as Modbus RTU Master. The output data transmitted by the Modbus TCP/RTU Master and is updated to the register data of the EtherNet/IP adapter. In order to save the installation space, the GW-7473 is also offered in an amazing tiny form-factor that makes it easy to install in anywhere, even directly attached to a serial device or embedded into a machine. The GW-7473 features a powerful 32-bit MCU to handle efficient network traffic and it provides the IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) with a standard category 5 Ethernet cable. Through the NS-205PSE, Poe switch, the GW-7473 can be powered via the Ethernet cable. When there is no PoE switch on site, the GW-7473 provide another way to be powered from DC adapters. These two power interfaces are redundant. If one fails, another will take it over to supply the proper power to the GW-7473.
- Control System
- Building Automation
- Factory Automation
- Distributed data acquisition
- Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x1
- Redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC jack
- Support ARP,TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Removable terminal block connector
- Tiny form-factor and low power consumption
- RoHS compliant with Halogen-free
- Supported Objects according to CIP Standard
- Assembly Object
- Connection Manager Object
- Ethernet Link Object
- Message Router Object
- TCP/IP Interface Object
- Ethernet Protocol: EtherNet/IP Scanner
- Class 1 (connected) I/O Server and Client
- Class 3 (connected) Message Server and Client
- Maximum support 5 EtherNet/IP adapter connections
- EtherNet/IP I/O command data size: 200 bytes
- Modbus Protocol: Modbus TCP Server/RTU Slave protocols
- Maximum support 5 Modbus TCP clients
- Supported Modbus RTU Function Codes：
- 01 hex: Read Output Status
- 02 hex: Read Input Status
- 03 hex: Read Multiple Data Registers
- 04 hex: Read Input Registers
- 0F hex: Write Multiple Bits
- 10 hex: Write Multiple Data Register
We provide GW-7473 Utility tools for Windows 2K/XP/Vista and Win 7, it includes:
- Protocol Interface:
- Modbus RTU Master
- Modbus TCP Client
- Network parameters configuration
- UART parameters configuration
- EtherNet/IP Adapter configuration
- Easy test to transmit/receive Modbus data
|COM 1||2-wire RS-485
|COM 1 Connector||10-Pin Removable Terminal Block x 1|
|Protocol||Modbus RTU slave and Modbus TCP server|
|Ethernet||10/100 Base-TX, 8-pin RJ-45 x 1, (Auto-negotiating, Auto-MDI/MDIX, LED indicator)
PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1)
|Power supply||PoE: IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
DC jack: +12 ~ 48 VDC
|Power Consumption||0.05 A @ 24 VDC|
|Dimensions||52mm x 27mm x 77.4mm (W x L x H)|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ 75 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ 80 ℃|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
Ethernet,IP adapter ...
DeviceNet Master to ...
Modbus TCP Server , ...
DeviceNet Slave , Mo...
J1939 to Modbus RTU ...
BACnet,IP Server to ...
J1939 to Modbus TCP ...
BACnet,IP to Modbus ...