GW-5493 is BACnet/IP / Modbus TCP gateway that includes BACnet/IP Server and Modbus TCP Client which allows Modbus TCP devices to be accessible on a BACnet network.
BACnet (Building Automation and Control Networking) protocol has been designed specifically to meet the communication needs of building automation and control systems for applications such as heating, ventilating, air-conditioning control…etc.
The GW-5493 contains a large number of BACnet objects (AI, AO, AV, BI, BO, BV, MSI, MSO, MSV) gives you flexibility in mapping Modbus RTU registers to any combination of BACnet objects. Multiple BIBBs (DS-RP-B, DS-RPM-B, DS-WP-B, DS-WPM, DS-COV-B…etc.) are supported. All the data transfer is configurable using a standard Web browser.
- Building Automation
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air-conditioning Control
- Lighting Control
- Access Control
- Fire Detection Systems
- Quickly and Cost Effectively integrate networks
- Provide PWR/Communication Status indication LED
- Read/Write any standard Modbus register via BACnet
- No Programming Required
- Modbus register mapping configured via web interface
- Fully Compliant with BACnet/IP Server
- Supports up to 200 objects each of types: Analog Input, Analog Output, Analog Value, Binary Input, Binary Output, Binary Value, Multi-State Input, Multi-State Output
- BIBB (BACnet Interoperability Building Blocks) Supported: DS-RP-B, DS-RPM-B, DS-WP-B, DS-WPM-B, DS-COV-B, DM-DDB-B, DM-DOB-B, DM-DCC-B, DM-TS-B, DM-UTC-B, DM-RD-B
- Fully User Configurable Modbus TCP Client
- Supports Modbus coils, input register, holding registers.
- Supports for Function Code 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x06, 0x10, 0x0F.
- Configured via standard web browser.
- Provide Modbus network configuration interface
- Provide BACnet configuration interface.