HMI, Control and Data Logger Software for up to 1500 tags for WinPAC and ViewPAC with Windows CE .NET 5.0 and CE 7.0 operating systems. Can be published to a web server for remote access. The free version supports up to 30 tags (PC version), 50 tags (PAC version). Licenses are available to support more tags.
References & Support
eLogger is an easy-to-use software to implement HMI, web HMI and data logger on PC windows and ICPDAS PACs for simple I/O monitor and system control. eLogger is free of charge for 30 tags(PC veriosn) and 50 tags(PAC version). It could reduce the cost and shorten the time to market.
eLogger can develop a project with flexible I/O configuration quickly and easily. The setup can be completed in only 5 steps: configuring I/O modules, configuring data logger, designing HMI layout pages and web pages, uploading the project and web pages to PAC, executing the project. In these simple steps, there is no need of software programming knowledge. If more powerful functions need to be added, eLogger also provides a flexible interface, “shared memory”, to cooperate with Visual Studio .NET, Win-GRAF and ISaGRAF programs.
1. PAC Support:
|PC Windows||Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Runtime Target (PC Version)|
|PC Windows||Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Runtime Target (PAC version)|
|Windows CE 6.0 platform||XP-8000-CE6|
|Windows CE 7.0 platform||WP-5000-CE7, WP-8x2x-CE7, ViewPAC-CE7|
|WES 7 platform||XP-8000-WES7, XP-9000-WES7, iPPC series|
2. Driver Support:
- Module on slot
- I-8K series: I-8017HW, I-8024W, and all I-8K DIO modules. (support list)
- I-87K series: DI, DO, AI, AO, counter, frequency, DI with latch function. (support list)
- Modbus serial master (support Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII)
- M-7000 series.
- Modbus RTU devices/Modbus ASCII devices.
- Modbus TCP master
- ET-7000 series.
- PET-7000 series.
- Modbus TCP devices.
- MQTT Client
- MQ-7200 series.
- Elements: Button, Text Box, Linear Gauge, Angular Gauge, LED, Switch, Tank, Label, Plot, Seven Segment, Thermometer, Slider, Odometer.
- Pages: Maximum of 32 pages.
2. Web Page Converter:
- Elements: Text Box, Seven Segment, Label, Button, Picture Toggle, Chart, Linear Gauge and Radial Gauge.
- Support administrator login.
- Support browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
5. Real Time Data Trend:
- Maximum of 5 trend line in one plot.
6. Value Scaling:
Set gain and offset can scale analog values from volt or amp unit to another physical unit. For example: rpm for rotation, kg for weight.
7. Account Management:
- 3 levels operating management: Admin, Power User, User.
8. Remote Maintenance:
- eLogger Developer’s remote control function can be used to Upload project and web pages, Run / Stop the project through the Ethernet.
9. Data Log:
- Local Data Log: Supports csv format file.
- Remote database:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later on Windows platform.
- MySQL Server.
10. Logic Control Programming:
Via the "Shared Memory", you can choose Win-GRAF, ISaGRAF or Visual Studio .Net to develop a logic control program and cooperate with the elogger. Your programs can access the data of I/O module and exchange other temporary data through the "Shared Memory". You can focus on the logic control programming.
- Win-GRAF (IEC61131-3 standard PLC languages) (Refer to Win-GRAF FAQ-018)
- ISaGRAF (IEC61131-3 standard PLC languages) (Refer to ISaGRAF FAQ-115)
- Visual Studio .NET (C#, VB.NET): demo for logic control
11. Support ISAPI:
- Learn more about how to use the web dll, please refer to the Web application manual.
- Android App demo for App Inventor.
- Android App demo for Eclipse.
- Web page demo.
12. Support Modbus TCP Server:
You can read/write the data by Modbus TCP Protocol.
13. Support Runtime Executing in Background Mode:
eLogger Runtime can run in background without designing HMI layout.
No information available.