IoTstar is a software developed by ICP DAS for use in remote monitoring and management of the WISE/PMC/PMD controllers in a variety of Industrial IoT applications. IoTstar can be installed on a general PC platform and works as a Private Cloud management system for the WISE/PMC/PMD controllers, or on the VM (Virtual Machine) platform of Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix or Amazon AWS, etc. and works as a Public Cloud management system for the WISE/PMC/PMD controllers. In addition to providing remote maintenance and firmware update services on the WISE/PMC/PMD controllers, IoTstar can also collect the I/O channel data and power data from the I/O modules (or Sensor) and Power Meter connected to the WISE/PMC/PMD, and then import these data into the Database to provide the services such as status query and display on the automation control and monitoring system in the Cloud environment.
With IoTstar, users can complete the system setting only by a few clicks on Web page, and perform the Remote Access (Status Monitoring, System Setting, and Firmware Update) and Data Service (Sensor data collected and imported into Database) operations for each WISE/PMC/PMD. Through the SQL database command, IoTstar can be quickly integrated with the Cloud platforms, data analysis tools (Power BI, Google Data Studio, etc.) or SCADA systems to help users quickly build the Cloud "IoT + Big Data" application and significantly reduce the time and cost for the implementation of Cloud "IoT + Big Data" application.
- IoT Cloud Management Software (Max. 50 controllers can be connected.)
- No more programming! Using Browsers to perform Remote Maintenance on WISE/PMC/PMD controllers, and import the I/O channel data (and Power data) from WISE/PMC/PMD controllers into the Database.
- Can be installed on the VM (Virtual Machine) of the Public Cloud platform such as: Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix or Amazon AWS to implement the Public IoT Cloud solutions on the WISE/PMC/PMD controllers.
- Can be installed on Windows system (Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server) to implement the Private IoT Cloud solutions on the WISE/PMC/PMD controllers.
- Enables the remote maintenance and firmware update on the WISE/PMC/PMD controllers via user-friendly and intuitive Web page interface.
- Collect the Historical and Real-Time sensor data (and Power data) from the WISE/PMC/PMD controllers, and import them into the Database. User can modify the database data to change the status of the DO/AO channel of the sensor connected to WISE/PMC/PMD through the SQL command. Please note: IoTstar currently support MS SQL.
- By Database interface, it is easy to integrate with SCADA, Data Analysis tools (Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio) or the Service of Cloud platform to retrieve the sensor data (and Power data) directly from the Database for Big Data analysis.
- User can review the sensor data (and Power data) directly by the built-in IoTstar Web page interface.
- The users can quickly setup the Data pool for their IoT system by receiving and importing the sensor data into the Database through the IoTstar. User can analyze the sensor data with analysis tool, the status can be known, and the necessary actions can be taken in advance to avoid possible damage.
Cloud Monitoring and Maintenance of Machine, Facility and Environment.
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
Power Meter Data Log...
Industrial IoT (IIoT...
Video Intercom Door ...
Smart Building Contr...