ICP DAS brings the most powerful, cost-effective, advanced Smart Power Meters PM-3000 series that gives you access to real-time electric usage for single-phase power measurement. With its high accuracy (<1%, PF=1 ), the PM-3000 series can be applied to both low voltage primary side and/or medium/high voltage secondary side and enables the users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipments in real time under operation.
The CANopen is a kind of network protocols evolving from CAN (Controller Area Network) bus, used on car control system in early days, and has been greatly used in Vehicles, Industrial Machine, Building Automation, Medical Devices, Maritime Application, Restaurant Appliance, Laboratory Equipment and Research, etc. The PM-3112-160-CPS provides the error process mechanisms and message priority concepts. These features can improve the network reliability and transmission efficiency. Furthermore, CAN supplies the multi-master capabilities, and is especially suitable for networking “intelligent” devices as well as sensors and actuators within a system or sub-system. The PM-3112-160-CPS power meter provides the CANopen interface for users to easily gather real-time power consumption information in their CANopen applications. User can use CANopen PDO Event Time feature to response messages at regular intervals automatically. It makes the communication more efficient when collecting a lot of remote power information. In addition, the PM-3112-160-CPS features the arbitration mechanism which can avoid data collision and error detection.
- Support CANopen Protocol
- NXP TJA1042 CAN transceiver
- 2500 Vrms isolation
- Support 2 Power Relay Output (Form A)
- Follow CiA CANopen DS-301 specification
- Support NMT Node Guarding and Heartbeat Producer protocol
- PDO Mode: Event Timer, Remotely Requested, Cyclic and Acyclic SYNC
- Support 1 SDO Server
- Support baud rate 125 kbps, 250 kbps, 500 kbps and 1000 kbps
- Support up to 128 nodes on the CANopen network
- Wide measuring range. Flexible measurement range with CTΦ10mm(60A), CTΦ16mm(100A) and CTΦ24mm(200A)
- Voltage Measurements up to 300 V
- Clip-on CT for easy installation