The PISO-P64U card is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement. The new PISO-P64U card is designed as a drop-in replacement for the PISO-P64, and users can replace the PISO-P64 by the PISO-P64U directly without software/driver modification.
The PISO-P64U card support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 8/7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- Support the +5 V PCI bus for PISO-P64
- Support the +3.3 V/+ 5 V PCI bus for PISO-P64U (-24V)
- Support PCI Express x1 for PEX-P64 (-24V)
- Card ID function for PISO-P64U(-24V) and PEX-P64 (-24V)
- 64-channel optically isolated digital input
- Built-in DC/DC converter providing 3000 VDC isolation
- Four isolated banks when using four isolated external power supplies
- 3750 Vrms photo-isolation protection
- Selectable internal or external power for DI
- Factory automation
- Product test
- Laboratory automation
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.
|Isolation Voltage||3750 Vrms (Using external power)|
|Compatibility||Photo coupler isolated|
|Input Voltage (Max.)||Logic 0: 0 ~ 1 V
Logic 1: 5 ~ 15 V
(Max 24 V)
|Input Impedance||1.2 KΩ, 1 W|
|Response Speed||4 kHz (Typical)|
|Bus Type||3.3 V/5 V Universal PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz|
|Card ID||Yes (4-bit)|
|I/O Connector||Female DB37 x 1
40-pin Box header x 1
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||180 mm x 105 mm x 22 mm|
|Power Consumption||400 mA @ +5 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|