This product has been phased out and replaced by the PISO-A64U
The PISO-A64U card is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement. The new PISO-A64U card is designed as a drop-in replacement for the PISO-A64, and users can replace the PISO-A64 by the PISO-A64U directly without software/driver modification.
The PISO-A64U universal PCI card supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus while the PISO-A64 supports 5 V PCI bus. These cards provide 64 optically isolated digital output channels, each of which offers a PNP transistor and an integrated suppression diode for the inductive load. The isolated DO channels use a short optical transmission path to transfer an electronic signal between the elements of a circuit and keep them electrically isolated. The open collector outputs (DO channels) are typically used for alarm and warning notification, signal output control, control for external circuits that require a higher voltage level, and signal transmission applications, etc. The board acts as an interface to field logic signals, eliminates ground-loop problems, and isolates the host computer from damaging voltages. These cards have a DB-37 connector and a 40-pin male header, each of which contains 32 output channels.
The PISO-A64U also adds a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID and then recognizes the board by the ID via software when using two or more PISO-A64U cards in one computer.
These cards support a variety of operating systems, such as DOS, 32-/64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8 and Windows 10. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- Support the +5 V PCI Bus for PISO-A64
- Support the +3.3 V/+5 V PCI Bus for PISO-A64U
- Card ID function for PISO-A64U
- Output status Readback for PISO-A64U
- 64 optically isolated DO (open collector) channels
- Four isolated banks when using four isolated external power supplies
- 3750 Vrms isolation voltage
- Supports Plug & Play to obtain I/O resources
- No more manually setting of I/O address and IRQ
- Factory automation
- Product test
- Laboratory automation
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.
- Isolation Input
- Type : Isolated current input
- Isolation Voltage :
3750V( Using External Power)
3000V ( Using internal Power)
- Input voltage : 3.5V to 30V
- Input impedance : 3K (DC 24V, 7.67mA) for each channel )
- Response time: 1Khz Max
- Power requirements : +5V 400mA (typical)
- General Environment
- Operating temperature: 0° - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C - 70°C
- Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 180mm x 105mm