The PIO-D64U supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus, while the PEX-D64 supports PCI Express bus. These cards provide 32-ch digital input and 32-ch digital output that consist of two 16-bit input ports and two 16-bit output ports. Those cards also offer 6-ch counter/timer with four-clock sources, 2 MHz, 1 MHz, 500 kHz and 250 kHz. The user can use the clock source from the soldering pad. 3 of the 6-ch timer/ counter are for general purposes such as frequency measurement, event counting and pulse generation; the other 3 channels are for interrupt function.
- Support the PCI Express for PEX-D64
- Support the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PIO-D64U
- Double side SMT, short card
- 32-channel digital input and 32-channel digital output
- Card ID function
- One 16-bit counter and One 32-bit counter with 4 MHz time base
- 3 independent programmable 16-bit down counter
- Programmable interrupt handling by event/timer trigger
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux and DasyLab.