The PIO-D64U supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus, while the PEX-D64 supports PCI Express bus. These cards provide 32-ch digital input and 32-ch digital output that consist of two 16-bit input ports and two 16-bit output ports. Those cards also offer 6-ch counter/timer with four-clock sources, 2 MHz, 1 MHz, 500 kHz and 250 kHz. The user can use the clock source from the soldering pad. 3 of the 6-ch timer/ counter are for general purposes such as frequency measurement, event counting and pulse generation; the other 3 channels are for interrupt function.
- Support the PCI Express for PEX-D64
- Support the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PIO-D64U
- Double side SMT, short card
- 32-channel digital input and 32-channel digital output
- Card ID function
- One 16-bit counter and One 32-bit counter with 4 MHz time base
- 3 independent programmable 16-bit down counter
- Programmable interrupt handling by event/timer trigger
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux and DasyLab.
|Input Voltage||Logic 0: 0.8 V max.
Logic 1: 2.0 V min.
|Response Speed||1 MHz(Typical)||500 kHz|
|Output Voltage||Logic 0: 0.4 V max.
Logic 1: 2.4 V min.
|Output Capability||Sink: 24 mA@ 0.8 V
Source: 15 mA @ 2.0 V
|Response Speed||1 MHz||500 kHz|
|Channels||6 (Independent x 3/EVTIRQ x 1/TMRIRQ x 1/EXTIRQ x 1)|
|Input Frequency||10 MHz max.|
|Reference Clock||Internal: 4 MHz|
|Bus Type||5 V PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz||3.3 V/5 V Universal PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz||PCI Express x1|
|I/O Connector||20-pin box header x 5|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||156 mm x 110 mm x 22 mm||156 mm x 112 mm|
|Power Consumption||580 mA @ +5 V||200 mA @ +3.3 V
180 mA @ +12 V
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
16 Channel Opto-Isol...
20-pin flat cable,20...
PCI Express, 48-chan...
PCI Express x1, 8-ch...