PCI Express Board with 24 DIO channels. Supports Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 7/Vista/XP. Demo programs are provided for Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW.
The PIO-D24U/D56U and PEX-D56/D24 cards are the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement and is designed as completely compatible with the PIO-D24/D56. Users can replace the PIO-D24/D56 by the PIO-D24U/D56U and PEX-D24/D56 directly without software/driver modification.
The PIO-D24U/D56U supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus, while the PEX-D24/D56 supports PCI Express bus. The PIO-D24U/D56U and PEX-D24/D56 consists of three 8-bit bi-direction ports. The 8-bit ports are named as port A (PA), port B (PB) and port C (PC) respectively. All ports are configured as inputs upon power-up or reset. In addition, the PIO-D56/D56U provides additional 16-bit digital inputs and 16-bit digital outputs.
The PIO-D24U/D56U and PEX-D24/D56 has a Card ID switch with which users can recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PIO-D24U/56U and PEX-D24/D56 cards in one computer.
These cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample program based on Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users to quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- Support the +5 V PCI bus for PIO-D24/D56
- Support the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PIO-D24U/D56U
- Supports PCI Express x 1 for PEX-D24/D56
- Up to 56/24(PIO-D56/PIO-D24) channels of digital I/O
- Bi-direction programmable I/O ports under software control
- All I/O lines buffered on the board
- 8-bit groups independently selectable for I/O on 24-bit port
- Double side SMD, short card.
- Connects directly to DB-24PR, DB-24PD, DB-24RD, DB-24PRD, DB-16P8R, DB-24POR, DB-24SSR, DB-24C or any OPTO-22 Compatible daughter boards
- 4 interrupt sources: PC0,PC1,PC2,PC3
- One DB37 connector, two 20-pin headers(only for PIO-D56(U) and PEX-D56)
- No base address or IRQ switches to set
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux and DasyLab.
|Programmable Digital I/O|
|Digital Input Channels||N/A|
|Input Voltage||Logic 0: 0.8 V max.
Logic 1: 2.0 V min.
|Response Speed||500 kHz|
|Digital Output Channels||N/A|
|Output Voltage||Logic 0: 0.4 V max.
Logic 1: 2.4 V min.
|Output Capability||Sink: 64 mA @ 0.8 V
Source: 32 mA @ 2.0 V
|Response Speed||500 kHz|
|Bus Type||PCI Express x 1|
|Card ID||Yes (4-bit)|
|I/O Connector||Female DB37 x 1|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||143 mm x 105 mm x 22 mm|
|Power Consumption||420 mA @ +5 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|
37-pin Connection Extender