The PCI-P16POR16 is a PCI card supporting both the 5 V PCI bus. Both the isolated DI channels and the PhotoMos relay channels use a short optical transmission path to transfer an electronic signal between elements of a circuit and keep them electrically isolated. The PCI-P16POR16 provides 5000 Vrms. PhotoMos relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit using a low-power signal (with complete electrical isolation between the control and controlled circuits), or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal.
The PCI-P16POR16 can be used in various applications, such as controlling the ON/OFF state of external devices, driving external relays or small power switches, activating alarms, contact closure, sensing external voltages or switches, etc.
These cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- Selectable DC signal input filter
- AC signal input with filter
- LED power indicator
- Long life and high reliability PhotoMos relay
- Low leakage current when PhotoMos relay is off
- No contact bounce, no sparking
- No acoustical noise
- High speed DIO operation
- Supports Plug & Play to obtain I/O resources
- No more manually setting of I/O address and IRQ
- Supports the +5 V PCI Bus
- 16 PhotoMos Relay output channels
- 16 Optical isolated digital input channels
- 5000 Vrms photo-isolation protection
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux