The MN-SERVO-xxx-EC series is used to expand the number of axes for distributed motion control on a Motionnet field bus. These extension slave modules can be directly connect to the servo driver and are serially connected to the controller using a simple and affordable Cat.5 LAN cable, reducing the amount of wiring required between the drivers and the controller, making this a highly suitable solution for integrated machine automation applications.
After the module is connected to the servo driver, all you need to do is connect a serial LAN cable between the modules. One serial line can support up to 64 single-axis modules. ICP DAS provides a variety of motion control modules suitable for a range of brands of servo drivers, such as Mitsubishi MELSERVO-J3/J4, Yaskawa Sigma II/III/V, Panasonic MINAS A4/A5, Delta ASDA-A/A2 and Teco TSTA-A/A+.
- Maximum communication speed: 20 Mbps
- Maximum pulse output frequency: 6.6 Mpps
- Control up to 64 axes / line
- Multi-axes linear interpolation function
- 2-axes circular interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration
- Change speed and position on the fly
- Slow down sensor, Home sensor, positive and negative limit
sensors for each axis
- Software limit and compare trigger output
- Three-way isolation for power, communication and I/O.
(Provide better noise immunity and device protection)
- The -EC module equipped with Mini-Clamp connector provide
for an easier and debris-free wire termination process.