The MN-SERVO series is used to expand the number of axes for distributed motion control in Motionnet field bus. These extension slave modules can be directly plugged into the servo driver and being connected serially to the controller by a simple and affordable Cat.5 LAN cable, reducing the wiring effort between drivers and controller. This is very suitable for highly integrated machine automation applications.
After the module is plugged into the servo driver, all you need to do is make the serial LAN cable connect between the modules. One serial line can support up to 64 single-axis modules. ICP DAS provides a variety of motion control modules suitable for a range of brands of servo drivers, such as Mitsubishi MELSERVO-J3/J4, Yaskawa Sigma II/III/V, Panasonic MINAS A4/A5, Delta ASDA-A/A2 and Teco TSTA-A/ A+.
- Maximum communication speed: 20 Mbps
- Maximum pulse output frequency: 6.6 Mpps
- Control up to 64 axes / line
- Multi-axes linear interpolation function
- 2-axes circular interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration
- Change speed and position on the fly
- Slow down sensor, Home sensor, positive and negative limit sensors for each axis
- Software limit and compare trigger output
- Three-way isolation for power, communication and I/O.
(Provide better noise immunity and device protection)
- The standard module equipped with Terminal Blocks for
easy wiring (additional terminal board is not required)