FeaturesThe ISO-LD series is a bus-type isolated loadcell input board. The isolation inputs can operate with up to 500Vrms of common-mode voltage. The ISO-LD series features a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter, on board 1 K bytes FIFO buffer , one loadcell signal input channel, one analog input channel, 8-channel 12-24V isolated digital inputs, 7-channel isolated open-collector digital outputs, one programmable 8-bit LED indicator to indicate the magnitude of strain gauge input signal. The ISO-LD series board is suitable for static force measurement and dynamic force analysis. Because there are on board excitation voltage, high gain amplifier, you don*t have to buy any excitation voltage and signal conditioning module. In other words, it save your money and space. The board also have some special features, such as:
- 12-bit programmable offset voltage. Therefore the user can cancel the DC bias and amplify the AC signal
- The isolated structure eliminate the ground loop noise and protect your computer.
- On board FIFO buffer support gap-free A/D conversion under DOS and Windows environment.
- Except the loadcell input channel, there are a lot digital I/O and one analog input channel .The user can implement a measurement and analysis system.
- AT bus
- 500 Vdc photo-isolation protection
- one channel strain gauge input channel
- Built-in 1K bytes FIFO
- Excitation voltage for loadcell : 12V, 50mA
- Maximum gain up to 40,000
- Programmable 12-bit resolution ,DC offset voltage (0~5V)
- Second order low pass filter build-in
- Direct connection to strain gauge type loadcell
- 8-channel 12-24V isolated digital input
- 7-channel isolated open-collector digital output
- Programmable 8-bit LED indicator.
- Command set programming
- Toolkit for DOS
- Toolkit for Windows 95/98
- Toolkit for Windows NT
- Toolkit for Windows 2000/XP
- Toolkit for OCX 95/98
- Toolkit for OCX NT
- Toolkit for OCX 2000/XP
- Toolkit for LINUX
Reference & Support
|Analog Input Specifications
ISO-LDH Input Range
ISO-LDL Input Range