- 5-port RJ-45 Ethernet Switch
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- 3.2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- 512 Kbit frame buffer memory
The I-8135W is a five-port Ethernet switch module that delivers great flexibility and high performance. It can be installed in PAC (XPAC, WinPAC, LinPAC, iPAC, and ViewPAC) and directly gets power from the backplane. There is no need for an extra power adapter to power the Ethernet switch.
This is a great PAC solution if you want to expand Ethernet connection. The I-8135W is a good replacement For Ethernet switchs to save installation space and power adapter.