The I-5534-M is one kind of CAN bus switch. There are four independent CAN channels which offer a flexible design of the start or tree network topology. This new topology could resolve the complex CAN bus application, like industrial machinery, building automation, vehicle automation, and etc. Furthermore the I-5534-M integrates and exchanges data between different CAN network which has different baud rate. It helps users to extend the CAN network system. The I-5534-M could increase the maximum CAN node count in a CAN network by splitting the CAN network into several subnets. In additional, the user-defined CAN baud rate and CAN filter configuration are also supported.
- Control System
- Building Automation
- Factory Automation
- Distributed data acquisition
- 4 CAN communication ports
- Compatible with CAN specification 2.0A and 2.0B
- Fully compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
- Baud rate : 5 k, 10 k, 20 k, 33.3 k, 50 k, 62.5 k, 83.3 k, 125 k, 250 k, 500 k, 800 k, 1 M bps and user-defined
- CAN bus filter is configurable
- 100 data frames buffer for each CAN channel
- Max data flow up to 2500 fps for all CAN channel
- Selectable baud rate by rotary switch
- Selectable 120Ω terminator resistor by DIP switch
- LED for CAN reception and transmission
- Support CAN network with star or tree topology
- Extending the CAN bus distance to expand the CAN network size
- Integrating different CAN network with different baud rate
Reference & Support
|Controller||High Performance Microcontroller|
|RTC (Real Time Clock)||No|
|ESD Protection||4 kV Contact for each channel|
|CAN Connector||9-pin male D-Sub with CAN_GND, CAN_SHLD, CAN_H, CAN_L|
|CAN Specification||ISO-11898-2, CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B|
|Baud Rate (bps)||5k, 10 k, 20 k, 33.3 k, 50 k, 62.5 k, 83.3 k, 125 k, 250 k, 500 k, 800 k, 1 M bps and user-defined|
|Baud Rate Selection||Selectable by rotary switch|
|Isolation||3000 VDC for DC-to-DC, 2500 Vrms for photo-couple|
|Terminator Resistor||Selectable 120Ω terminator resistor by internal jump|
|Transmission Distance (m)||Depend on baud rate (for example, max. 1000 m at 50 kbps )|
|CAN Filter||Configurable by user|
|RS-232||1 port (for configuration)|
|RS-232 Connector||9-pin screwed terminal block (TxD, RxD, GND )|
|Round LED||CAN status LED x 4 , Power LED x 1|
|Input range||Unregulated +10 ~ +30 VDC|
|Casing||Aluminum metallic case|
|Dimensions||116.5 x 127 x 61.3 mm (W x L x H)|
|Operating Temp.||-25 ~ 75 ℃|
|Storage Temp.||-30 ~ 80 ℃|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD protection||4 kV Contact for each channel|
|EFT protection||500V for signal, 1000V for power|
|EMI certification||30M ~ 1G pass|
|Hi-pot protection||1kV pass|
|Surge protection||1kV pass|
24V , 0.25A 6W Power...
Modbus RTU to CAN co...
2-Port Isolated Prot...
CAN to Fiber Multi-M...
CAN to Fiber Convert...
Industrial 4-port CA...
RS-232,422,485 to Fi...