FSM-6228G is a L2 Managed Switch that meets all IEEE 802.3ab/u/x/z Gigabit, Gigabit Ethernet and Ethernet specifications. It is equipped with 24 gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000 Mbps TP) and 4 SFP ports.
The SNMP agent allows the network administrator to logon the switch to monitor, configure and control each port activity. The network management is able to accommodate high bandwidth applications.
In addition, the switch is designed with such functions such as :QoS (Quality of Service), Spanning Tree, VLAN, Port Trunking, Bandwidth Control, Port Security, SNMP/RMON.
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- L2+ features provide better manageability, security, QoS, and performance
- Network redundant Ring fail-over protection (< 20 ms)
- Multicasting support IGMP v2/v3, proxy & snooping
- Multicast/Broadcast/Flooding Storm Control