The DN-SSR4 includes 4 normally open, Form A, solid-state relays. The user can use the DN-SSR4 to switch high voltage load up to 240VAC and up to 4A. Four enunicator LEDs (one for each relay) light when their associated relay is activated.
Each output is equipped with a varistor that shunts the surge voltage of the inductive load or electromagnetic brake to protect the relay contact point. All relay control and relay outputs are accessible through the wiring terminals.
- 4 optically isolated digital output channels
- 4 Form A solid-state relays
- Switch up to 4A at 240VAC
- 24VDC levels
- 2,500V optical isolation
- LEDs indicate relay status
- Screw terminal for easy field wiring
- Build-in diodes to protect from wrong connection of external power supply
- DIN-Rail mounting
- Connects directly to:
- ICP CON I-7000 modules
- ISO-730 isolated output board
- ISO-C64 output board
- ISO-P32C32… etc.