- Able to record CO, CO2, HCHO, H2S, NH3, TVOC, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point Measurements
- Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 Senso
- Up to 450,000 records with date and time stamps
- Simple and Powerful Software Utility, iOS APP and Android App Included
- Supports the DCON and Modbus RTU/TCP Protocols
- Supports the MQTT Protocol for Ethernet Interface
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet/Wi-Fi Communication Interfaces
- Relay Output for Alarm or IAQ Device Control
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n standards
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input
- Support Infrastructure and Limit-AP Modes for Wireless Networks
- Ceiling Mounting or Wall Mounting
The CL-20x-WF line of data loggers are IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) monitoring module that include Wi-Fi, Ethernet and RS-485 interfaces. It provides a WLAN connection which complies with the IEEE802.11b/g/n standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the modules provide an easy method of incorporating wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems.
The CL-200-WF series of Data Logger devices can be used to record CO, CO2, HCHO, H2S, NH3, TVOC, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point information, including date and time stamps, and are able to store up to 450,000 downloadable records.
Real-time data can be accessed from the CL-200-WF Data Logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iOS App or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the Data Logger.
Support is provided for popular industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP. For Ethernet interface, it also supports the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/)IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT. The CL-200-WF Data Logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet, PoE and Wi-Fi, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, and is easily maintained in a distributed control system
- Transportation of Food or Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverage Industry (HACCP)
- Blood Stations and Pharmacies
- Building and Energy Management
- Warehouse Management
- Museums, Archives and Galleries
HCHO (Formaldehyde)/VOC Detector Automatic Solution
The HCHO/VOC detector provides an instantaneously warning of toxic formaldehyde, which can be found in a plywood factory, furniture factory and new interior remodelling house commonly.
Indoor or Underground Parking Lot Automatic Monitoring Solution
The air quality automation system for indoor or underground parking lot can use the CL-200-WF series modules to monitor the health and safety information, such as CO, CO2, temperature, humidity and dew point, and more...