ZT-20xx-IOG series (referred to as ZT-IOG) is a series of ZigBee wireless communication module with Digital Input and Digital Output channels. The “IOG” in the ZT-IOG is the abbreviation for the I/O Group and means the multi-to-multi Pair-connection I/O modules. The ZT-2043-IOG module is one of the ZT-20xx-IOG series that provides 14 digital output channels. User can easily configure it as either a ZigBee Coordinator or a ZigBee Router via the external switches.
The ZigBee Coordinator will serve as a message processing and distribution center. In other words, as long as any DI of any ZT-IOG module changes its channel state, it will immediately trigger an event and upload it to the ZigBee Coordinator for I/O updating logic calculations to determine the DO output states of the ZT-IOG system. Then, the ZigBee Coordinator will broadcast a message periodically to all ZT-IOG ZigBee Router modules for synchronizing all DO channel states to achieve the multi-to-multi I/O Pair-connection function.
- ISM 2.4 GHz Operating Frequency
- Fully Compliant with 2.4G IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee Specifications
- Supports AES-128 Encryption for the Wireless Communication
- Wireless Transmission Range up to 700 m (Default)
- Adjustable RF Transmission Output Power
- Physical Pair-connection Channels of 14 Digital Output
- 280 Logical Pair-connection Channels Supported
- Configurable I/O Pairing Relationship
- DO Safe Value Setting for Wireless Disconnection Monitoring
- Surge and ESD Protection
- DIN-Rail Mountable