XP-8349-300 - XP-8000 Programmable Automation Controller with InduSoft inside
XP-8000 Programmable Automation Controller with InduSoft inside
XP-8x49 is our new generation Windows Embedded Standard 2009 based InduSoft PAC (Programmable Automation Controller). InduSoft is a powerful, integrated collection of e-automation development tool that includes all the building blocks needed to develop an HMI (Human Machine Interface) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition system).
XP-8000 series equips an AMD LX 800 CPU (500MHz), variant connectivity (VGA, USB, Ethernet, RS-232/RS-485), and 3/7 slots for high performance parallel I/O modules (high profile I-8K series) and serial-type I/O modules (high profile I-87K I/O modules). Its operating system, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, has many advantages. Windows Embedded Standard 2009 has the same Win32 API as Windows XP Professiona so almost every desktop program such as InduSoft can be easily ported into Windows Embedded Standard 2009. This effectively reduces the efforts of developments and shortens the time to market.
- InduSoft Web Studio General Features:
IWS applications run on microcomputers connected in real-time to machines or processors through XP-8000 programmable controllers, remote I/O devices, and other data acquisition equipment. These applications consist of animated operator-interface screens, rollable I/O devices, an application tags database, and optional modules such as alarm monitors, trend charts, recipes, schedulers, and a security system.
- InduSoft Integrated with XP-8000.
- Easy Steps to accomplish your system:
- Communication drivers are provided by ICP DAS
- Supports more than 200 Communication drivers such as Siemens, Omron, etc.
- InduSoft supports Modbus / OPC / DDE / TCP/IP / SNMP Client and Server
- Monitor and control system from both sites (WinPAC) and control room (PC)
- Easy Steps to accomplish your system:
- Access Database Easily
- Supports third-party SQL relational databases such as SQL Server, MS Access, Excel, Oracle, etc.
- Database connectivety from any platform supported by IWS or CEView, through the unique Studio Database Gateway.
- Supports Secondary Database in the modes "Redundancy" or "Store and Forward" to increase the reliability of the system and avoid loss of data.
- SNMP Protocol Supported
- I/O Status of WinPAC can be gathered via Internet by polling or inform actively(trap) mode to remote SNMP manager station.
- WinPAC controller can be treated as a SNMP gateway to transfer the information including I/O and user-defined data to SNMP manager station.
- Integrating I/O and Network information in SNMP manager station.
- Web Thin Clients
- Use a regular WEB Browser (Internet Explorer) to host the application.
- Requests online and history data from the Server where InduSoft Web Studio is running, becoming a CLIENT for the data.
- Provide Multi-level security for applications, including the Internet and Intranet.
- Useful Package Tool is Provided
- ICP DAS has released a package tool for InduSoft. The package tool is integrated with several ActiveX objects and communication tools, including "GSM_ActiveX", "SHM_ActiveX", "COM_ActiveX" and "COM Port Communication Tool" etc.
- By using ActiveX objects provided by ICP DAS in InduSoft, user can easily develop multi-function application
- Reduce the number of used drivers.
- To integrate with GSM/GPRS external modem easily.
- Hardware Features
- AMD LX800 CPU (32-bit and 500MHz)
- 1 GB RAM
- 4GB Built-In Flash Disk
- Built-in VGA Port
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number
- Dual Watchdog Timer
- Dual Battery-Backup SRAM (512KB)
- Dual Ethernet Port
- Redundant Power Input
- Ventilated Housing Design Allows Operation Between -25°C ~ +75°C
Reference & Support
|OS||Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009
(including SQL Server 2005 Express; Internet Information Service 5.1)
|Preloaded Software||InduSoft Web Studio v6.1 Service Pack 5 (NTView Pro: 300 Tags, 3 Drivers ,and 4 Web Thin Clients)|
|CPU||AMD LX800 processor (500MHz)|
|System Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Dual Battery Backup SRAM||512 KB (for 5 years data retain)|
|Flash||4 GB as IDE Master|
|Data Retention: 40 years; 1,000,000 erase/write cycles|
|CF Card||8 GB (support up to 32 GB)|
|64-bit Hardware Serial Number||Yes|
|Dual Watchdog Timer||Yes|
|Rotary Switch||Yes (0 ~ 9)|
|DIP Switch||-||Yes (8 bits)|
|VGA & Communication Ports|
|VGA||640 x 480 ~ 1600 x 1200|
|Ethernet Port||RJ-45 x 2, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Controller
(Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDI-X, LED indicator)
|COM 1||-||Internal communication with I-87K modules in slots|
|COM 2||RS-232 (RXD, TXD and GND); Non-isolation|
|COM 3||RS-485||D2+, D2-; self-tuner ASIC inside|
|COM 4||RS-232 (RXD, TXD, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, CD, RI and GND); Non-isolation||RS-232/RS-485 (RXD, TXD, CTS, RTS and GND for RS-232, Data+ and Data- for RS-485); Non-isolation|
|COM 5||-||RS-232 (RXD, TXD, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, CD, RI and GND); Non-isolation|
|I/O Expansion Slots|
|Slot Number||0 slot||3 slots||7 slots|
|Hot Plug * Will be available||-||I/O Module Hot Swap Ability|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||116 mm x 132 mm x 125 mm||231 mm x 132 mm x 125 mm||355 mm x 132 mm x 125 mm|
|Installation||DIN-Rail or Wall Mounting|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C ~ +85 °C|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||5% ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Input Range||+10 ~ +30 VDC|
|Redundant Power Input||Yes, with one power relay (1 A @ 24 VDC) for alarm|
|Capacity||1.8A, 5V supply to CPU and backplane, total 15 W||1.8A, 5V supply to CPU and backplane, 5.2A, 5V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 35 W||2.0A, 5V supply to CPU and backplane, 5.0A, 5V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 35 W|
|Consumption||14.4 W (0.6 A @ 24 VDC)||14.4 W (0.6 A @ 24 VDC)||16.8 W (0.7 A @ 24 VDC)|
24V / 1.7A 40.8W Power Supply