WinPAC-8149 is the new generation WinCE based InduSoft PAC (Programmable Automation Controller) from ICP DAS. It equips a PXA270 CPU (520MHz) running Windows CE.NET 5.0 Operating System, variant connectivity (10/100 Base-TX dual Ethernet Ports, 2 or 4 RS-232/485 ports, 1 VGA, 1 USB port) and 1 slot for high performance Parallel-type I/O modules (High Profile I-8K series) and Serial-type I/O modules (Hot-Swap High Profile I-87K I/O modules). Comes with 128 MB SRAM, 512 KB dual battery backup SRAM, 96 MB FLASH & a 1 GB microSD (supports up to 16GB microSD). For redundant supporting: dual Watchdog Timers, redundant power inputs, dual battery backup SRAM, dual Ethernet Ports. WinPAC-8x47 Series will be a great upgrade for your system!
InduSoft Web Studio General Features
IWS applications run on microcomputers connected in real-time to machines or processors through WinPAC programmable controllers, remote I/O devices, and other data acquisition equipment. These applications consist of animated operator-interface screens, rollable I/O devices, an application tags database, and optional modules such as alarm monitors, trend charts, recipes, schedulers, and a security system.
InduSoft Integrated with WinPAC-8000
- Easy steps to accomplish your system.
- Communication drivers are provided by ICP DAS.
- Monitor and control system from both sites (WinPAC) and control room (PC)
- DCON Protocol for ICP DAS embedded controllers or I/O modules is provided.
- Supports more than 200 Communication drivers such as Siemens, Omron and so forth.
- InduSoft supports Modbus / OPC / DDE / TCP/IP / SNMP Client and Server.
Access Database Easily
- Supports third-party SQL relational databases such as SQL Server, MS Access, Excel, Oracle ...etc.
- Database connectivety from any platform supported by IWS or CEView, through the unique Studio Database Gateway.
- Supports Secondary Database in the modes "Redundancy" or "Store and Forward" to increase the reliability of the system and avoid loss of data.
SNMP Protocol Supported
- I/O Status of WinPAC can be gathered via Internet by polling or inform actively(trap) mode to remote SNMP manager station.
- WinPAC controller can be treated as a SNMP gateway to transfer the information including I/O and user-defined data to SNMP manager station.
- Integrating I/O and Network information in SNMP manager station.
Web Thin Clients
- Use a regular WEB Browser (Internet Explorer) to host the application.
- Requests online and history data from the Server where InduSoft Web Studio is running, becoming a CLIENT for the data.
- Provide Multi-level security for applications, including the Internet and Intranet.
Useful Package Tool is Provided
ICP DAS has released a package tool for InduSoft. The package tool is integrated with several ActiveX objects and communication tools, including "GSM_ActiveX", "SHM_ActiveX", "COM_ActiveX" and "COM Port Communication Tool"...etc.
- By using ActiveX objects provided by ICP DAS in InduSoft, user can easily develop multi-function application.
- Reduce the number of used drivers.
- To integrate with GSM/GPRS external modem easily.
Provide an easy way to exchange data between InduSoft and other Programs.
Reference & Support
|OS||Windows CE 5.0|
|.Net Compact Framework||2.0|
|Embedded Service||FTP Server, Web Server|
|InduSoft Software||InduSoft Web Studio v6.1 Service Pack 3|
|Non-InduSoft||Options: Microsoft EVC++4.0 or VS.NET 2003/2005/2008 (VB.NET 2003/2005/2008, C#.NET 2003/2005/2008)|
|Web HMI||Support Web HMI function, PC running Internet Explorer can access to the WP-8x49 via Local Ethernet or Internet or dial Modem, monitoring and control.|
|Security||Web HMI supports three levels user name and password protection|
|Input Range||+10 ~ +30 VDC (unregulated)|
|Redundant Power Inputs||Yes, with one power relay (1 A @ 24 VDC) for alarm|
|Protection||WP-8149: 1.0 A, 5 V supply to CPU and backplane; 0.6 A, 5 V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 8 W
WP-8449: 1.1 A, 5 V supply to CPU and backplane; 4.9 A, 5 V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 30 W
WP-8849: 1.2 A, 5 V supply to CPU and backplane; 4.8 A, 5 V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 30 W
|Consumption||WP-8149: 7.3 W (0.3 A @ 24 V);
WP-8449: 9.1 W (0.38 A @ 24 V);
WP-8849: 9.6 W (0.4 A @ 24 V);
|Temperature||Operating: -25 °C ~ +75 °C ( -13 ° F ~ +167 ° F) ,
Storage : -30 °C ~ +85 °C ( -40 ° F ~ +176 ° F)
|Humidity||5 % ~ 95 % RH (non-condensed)|
|CPU||CPU: PXA270, 32-bit and 520 MHz or compatible|
|Dual Watchdog Timer||Watchdog: Dual Watchdog Timer|
|RTC (Real Time Clock)||Gives hour, minute, sec, day of week, day of month, month & year, valid up from 1980 ~ 2079|
|Dual Battery Backup SRAM||512 KB (for 5 years data retain while power off)|
|FLASH||96 MB (64 MB for OS image, 31 MB for built-in Flash disk, 1 MB for registry)|
|Expansion Flash Memory||microSD socket with 1 GB flash card|
|EEPROM||16 KB, Data retention: 40 years. 1,000,000 erase/write cycles|
|I/O Slots||WP-8149: 1 slot (slot0); WP-8449: 4 slots (slot0 ~ slot3); WP-8849: 8 slots (slot0 ~ slot7);
Accept High Profile I-8K Parallel & High Profile I-87K Serial I/O boards
I/O Module Hot Swap Ability: for High Profile I-87K only
|Rotary Switch||Yes (0~9)|
|DIP Switch||WP-8449 & WP-8849: Yes, 8 bits DIP Switch; WP-8149 : no DIP Switch|
|LED, NET ID||1 programmable LED indicator. NET ID: From 1 ~ 255, set by software|
|Unique Serial Number||Yes,64-bit hardware unique serial number|
|VGA Port||1 VGA port (800 x 600 resolution)|
|USB Port||one USB 1.1 Host ports for USB mouse, keyboard or USB drive|
|COM0||Internal communication with the I-87K High Profile modules in slots|
|COM1||RS-232 (RxD, TxD, and GND); Non-isolation; Speed: 115200 bps max.|
|COM2||RS-485 (D2+, D2-; self-tuner ASIC inside); 2500 VDC isolation for 1 slot controller and 3000 VDCisolation for 4/8 slots controller; Speed: 115200 bps max.|
|COM3||RS-232/RS-485 (RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS and GND for RS-232,
DATA+ and DATA- for RS-485); Non-isolation;
Speed: 115200 bps max. (WP-8149 has no COM3 & COM4.)
|COM4||RS-232 (RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, CD, RI and GND); Non-isolation; Speed: 115200 bps max. (WP-8149 has no COM3 & COM4.)|
|Dual Ethernet Ports||2 Ethernet Ports: LAN1 & LAN2, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Controller
(Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X, LED indicator)
Please use NS-205/NS-208 Industrial Ethernet Switch.
24V @ 2.5A & 5V @ 0....
16-channel Isolated ...
7 channel RTD Input ...
4-channel 14-bit Ana...
250 KS,s, 16-bit, 8,...
8-channel Isolated D...