The ICP DAS WinPAC-5000 Series is the new generation PAC (Programmable Automation Controller). It is equipped a PXA270 CPU (520 MHz) running a Windows CE.NET 5.0 operating system, various connectivity (VGA, USB, Ethernet, RS-232/485) and I/O expansion bus.
The WinPAC-5000 series has many advantages, including hard real-time capability, small core size, fast boot speed, interrupt handling at a deeper level, achievable deterministic control and low cost. Using Windows CE.NET 5.0 gives it the ability to run PC-based control software such as Visual Basic.NET, Visual C#, Embedded Visual C++, SCADA software, SoftPLC …etc. It give users all of the best features of both traditional PLCs and Windows capable PCs.
For hardware expansion, it also supports an I/O expansion bus. The I/O expansion bus can be used to implement various I/O functions such as D/I, D/O,A/ D, D/A, Timer/Counter, UART, and other I/O functions. Nearly all kinds of I/O functions can be implemented by this bus. But the bus can support only one board. There are more than 10 boards available for WinPAC-5000 series, users can choose one of them to expand hardware features.
- Windows CE.NET 5.0
- Hard Real-Time Capability
- Fast Boot Speed
- PXA270 CPU (32-bit & 520 MHz)
- 128 MB SDRAM & 64 MB Flash
- Support VS.Net 2003/2005/2008 & eVC
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- Audio with Microphone-In and Earphone-Out
- I/O Expansion Bus
- •Support VGA (640 × 480/800 × 600)
- Support microSD Socket
- Dual 10/100M Ethernet Ports
- 3 Serial Ports (RS-232/485)
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ +75 °C