WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development.
WISE-7105 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs (Category 5 Ethernet cable). This feature provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency therefore simplifying systems design, saving space, reducing cables and eliminating the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets. Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7105 will still be able to receive power from auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
This multi-function module WISE-7105 supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It features 16-bit, 8-channel Thermistor inputs and 4-channel digital outputs. Each analog channel is allowed to configure an individual range.
- Built-in Web Server for IF-THEN-ELSE rule setting
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule enigne for logic operation
- No more programming. Just click and get done!
- Support IO, Counter, Timer, Email operations
- Modbus/TCP Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- Support Thermistor Input
- Individual Channel Configuration
- 4-channel Digital Outputs
- 2-way Isolation/ESD Protection