The WF-2026 is a multifunction module with Wi-Fi interface that has 5 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels, 2 digital input channels and 3 digital output channels. It provides a programmable input range on all analog input (+/-150 mV, +/-500 mV, +/-1 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V, +/-20 mA or 0 ~ +20 mA) and output range on all analog output (12-bit at +/-5 V, +/-10 V, 0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA). Each analog input and output channel can be configured for an individual range and provides a high overvoltage protection of 240 Vrms. Analog Input and output are jumper selectable as either voltage or current.
With the popularity of 802.11 networks, the WF-2026 makes an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The WF-2026 also supports Modbus TCP and UDP protocols and the network encryption configuration, which makes perfect integration to SCADA software and offer easy and safe access for users from anytime and anywhere.
- Multifunction (5 AI, 2 AO, 2 DI and 3 DO)
- Individual Channel Configuration
- Jumper Selectable Voltage or Current Input/Output
- Configurable Power-on and Safe Value Settings
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption
- Support Modbus TCP and UDP protocols
- Support DHCP network configuration
- Support DO/AO power on value & safe value mechanism
- Overload and Short Circuit Protection for Digital Output
- 240 Vrms Overvoltage Protection for Voltage Input
- ±4 kV Contact ESD Protection
- Built-in Watchdog