This product is phased out and replaced by VPD-142N-H
The TouchPAD VPD 4.3" Series is a series of industrial touch HMI devices that features, 4.3" high resolution color touch screen LCD. With touchscreen capability, it is easy to deploy into all kinds of automation systems, and make them more intuitive and effi cient. Either setup new system installations or complete system retrofi ts, VPD series stands out for its wide variety of communication methods. Its built-in communication ports include RS-232/RS-485, and Ethernet, USB interface, enable integration into the system allowing users to control, monitor I/O at the remote sides and update fi rmware directly from the central computer. Besides, the built-in non-volatile storage makes VPD series more reliable for rugged environments.
HMIWorks, the free development software for VPD series, provides an easy-to-use environment, and powerful and intuitive programming with graphic capabilities to let users create appealing graphical interface screens in minutes. For PLC users, HMIWorks provides Ladder Designer and C language environment for IT users. Especially, it only takes no more than 30 minutes to learn how to create an application program when using Ladder Designer. With all the features provided, VPD series touch HMI Devices must be the most cost effective HMI Device ever been in the market.
- Excellent C/P ratio (cost/performance)
- High-resolution color touch screen
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Communication port: Serial, Ethernet
- Rubber Keypad (VPD-142/VPD-143)
- GUI design
- Free HMIWorks development tool
- Supports the C programming language and Lader Designer
- ESD Protection: 4 kV
- Front Panel: IP65 Waterproof
- I/O Expansion Boards (XV-Boards)
- Supports the Modbus TCP/RTU communication protocol
- Supports user-defined third party protocol (C language)