ICP DAS USA’s TouchPad VPD H series is an industrial touch HMI device, designed with a 3.5" high resolution color touch screen LCD. The VPD H series is equipped with built- in RS-232/RS-485 communication ports allowing users to control, monitor I/O at the remote sides. The HMI device is also designed with built-in non-volatile storage makes VPD series more reliable for rugged environments.
HMIWorks is development software for the VPD series. The software is user-friendly and yet, has powerful and intuitive programming with graphic capabilities; allowing used to create appealing graphical interface screens in minutes. For PLC users, HMIWorks provides Ladder Designer and C language environment for IT users. Users are able to create an application program when using Ladder Designer in less than 30 minutes.
- Excellent C/P ratio (cost/performance)
- High-resolution color touch screen
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Serial communication interfaces
- Supports Ethernet (VPD-133-H/133N-H)
- Rubber Keypad (VPD-130-H/132-H/133-H)
- GUI design
- Free HMIWorks development tool
- Supports C language and Lader Designer
- Supports user-defined third party protocol (C language)
- ESD Protection: 4 kV
- Front Panel: IP65 Waterproof
- I/O Expansion Boards: XV-Boards
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ 50°C
32-bit RISC CPU
16 MB SDRAM/16 MB Flash
Real Time Clock (RTC)
Rotary Switch (0~9)
RS-485 (including Self-Tuner) +RS-232 (3-pin)
RS-485 (including Self-Tuner)
USB 1.1 Client
Firmware updates only
I/O Expansion Bus
MMI (Main Machine Interface)
3.5 TFT (Resolution 240 x 320 x 16), defective pixels <= 3
5 keys (Programmable)
Powered from Terminal Block
+12 ~ 48 VDC
Powered from PoE
Dimensions (W x L x H)
103 mm x103 mm x 53 mm
Front Panel: IP65
DIN-Rail Mounting and Panel Mounting
-20 ~ +50°C
-30 ~ +80°C
Ambient Relative Humidity
10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
Mini USB Cable works...
Isolated RS-485 to U...
NEMA 4 , IP65 7" Tou...