InduSoft and ISaGRAF based ViewPAC with 10.4" LCD, Window CE.NET 5.0 Inside, communicable over ethernet, RS-485, RS-232, supports operating temperatures from -20°C ~ +70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F)
ViewPAC-25W6/ViewPAC-4136 is the new generation WinCE based PAC from ICP DAS. ViewPAC combines WinPAC, graphic display and keypad in one unit. It equips a PXA270 CPU (520MHz) running Windows CE.NET 5.0 operating system, variant connectivities (USB, Ethernet, RS-232/485), 3 slots to expand I/O modules, 3.5”/5.7”/10.4” TFT LCD and a rubber keypad.
Its operating system, Windows CE.NET 5.0, has many advantages, includes hard real-time capability, small core size, fast boot speed, interrupt handling at a deeper level, achievable deterministic control and low cost. The VP-25W6 also features with the powerful InduSoft Web Studio and ISaGRAF. InduSoft is the most powerful, integrated collection of e-automation development tool that includes all the building blocks needed to develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems. ISaGRAF is a PLC-like software and supports all five IEC61131-3 languages (LD, ST, FBD, SFC, FC).
Compared to traditional IPC + PLC solutions, ViewPAC reduces overall system cost, space and gives you all the best features of IPC and PLC.
VP-25W6/VP-4136 Software Features
- Windows CE.NET 5.0
- Remote Maintenance via FTP Server and VCEP software
- Rich Software Solutions (VS.NET 2003/2005/2008 and eVC)
- Runtime InduSoft and ISaGRAF is ready
- Built-in OPC Server (Quicker)
VP-25W6/VP-4136 Software Features
IWS applications run on microcomputers connected in real-time to machines or processors through WinPAC programmable controllers, remote I/O devices, and other data acquisition equipment. These applications consist of animated operator-interface screens, rollable I/O devices, an application tags database, and optional modules such as alarm monitors, trend charts, recipes, schedulers, and a security system.
- Intuitive script language with more than 100 standard functions is provided.
- Conform to industry standards such as Microsoft.NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML.
- Full-Featured WinCE-based run-time environment (CE View).
- Dynamic library of symbols - customizable.
- ActiveX container (Windows NT/2000/XP/CE/7/8).
- Automatic e-mail (SMTP) and dial-up connection interface supported.
Provide multi-level security for applications, including the Internet and Intranet.
ISaGRAF General Features
- Support five IEC61131-3 languages, LD,ST, FBD, SFC, IL plus FC.
- Modbus RTU/TCP protocol to integrate to SCADA software and HMI
- Controller to Controller Data Exchange via Ethernet: Ebus.
- All I-7000 & I-87K series I/O modules can be integrated as remote I/O modules.
- Auto-scan I/O : Automatically scan I/O boards & declare I/O variables.
- Motion: Motion control is available when I-8091 boards integrated.
- Web HMI: Monitoring and control the local or remote controller via the Internet Explorer running on your PC.
- PXA 270 CPU (32-bit & 520MHz)
- Rubber Keypad with 24/6 Keys
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability (Ethernet, RS-232/422/485, FRnet, CAN bus)
- Built-in one Ethernet Port, 2 Serial Ports (RS-232 & RS-485)
- IP44 Compliant Front Panel
- Audio with MIC-In and Line-Out
- 3 Slots for High Profile I/O Modules
- Dual Battery Backup SRAM (512 KB)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +70 °C
Environment monitoring, factory automation, building management system, industrial machine control, etc.
Reference & Support
|OS||Windows CE.NET 5.0|
|.Net Compact Framework||3.5|
|Embedded Service||FTP server, Web server (supports VB script, JAVA script), Embedded SQL server|
|SDK Provided||Dll for eVC, Dll for Visual Studio.Net 2005/2008|
|InduSoft Software||InduSoft Web Studio v7.1|
|ISaGRAF Software||ISaGRAF Version 3 : IEC 61131-3 standard. Languages: LD, ST, FBD, SFC, IL & FC|
|Others||Options: Microsoft EVC++4.0 or VS.NET 2003/2005/2008 (VB.NET 2003/2005/2008, C#.NET 2003/2005/2008)|
|CPU||PXA270 or compatible (32-bit and 520 MHz)|
|Dual Battery Backup SRAM||512 KB (for 5 years data retain)|
|Data Retention: 40 years; 1,000,000 erase/write cycles|
|Expansion Flash Memory||microSD socket with one 4 GB microSD card (support up to 16 GB microSDHC card)|
|RTC (Real Time Clock)||Provide seconds, minutes, hours, day of week/month, month and year, valid from 1980 to 2079|
|64-bit Hardware Serial Number||Yes|
|Dual Watchdog Timer||Yes|
|Rotary Switch||Yes (0 ~ 9)|
|Ethernet Port||RJ-45 x 1, 10/100 Base-TX (Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X, LED indicators)|
|USB 1.1 (host)||2|
|USB 1.1 (client)||1|
|COM 0||Internal communication with I-87K modules in slots|
|COM 2||RS-485 (D2+, D2-); self-tuner ASIC inside; 2500 VDC Isolated.|
|COM 3||RS-232 (RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, CD, RI and GND); Non-isolated|
|MMI (Man Machine Interface)|
|LCD||10.4" TFT (Resolution 800 x 600)|
|LED Indicators||2 Dual-Color LEDs (PWR, RUN)|
|I/O Expansion Slots|
|Slot Number||3 (For High Profile I-8K and I-87K Modules Only)|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||293 mm x 231 mm x 129 mm|
|Ingress Protection||Front panel: IP65|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C ~ +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C ~ +80 °C|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||10% ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Input Range||+10 VDC ~ +30 VDC|
|Capacity||2.5 A, 5 V supply to I/O expansion slots|