This product is phased out and replaced by TPD-433
The TPD-433 TouchPAD is a tiny touch HMI designed for building and home automation. The TPD-433 is equipped with a high resolution TFT color touch screen and fits in with regular electrical wall-mount outlets. It seamlessly integrates with rich I/O modules and presents a beautiful, flexible and user-defined picture interface. In short, it is the best choice to upgrade mechanical switches to intelligent control pads.
For PLC users HMIWorks provides Ladder Designer, and for IT users, a C language environment is provided. It takes less than 30 minutes to learn how to create a GUI application program for the TPD-series devices when using Ladder Designer. With all the features provided, TPD-series touch HMI Devices must be the most cost effective HMI Device in the history of the market.
- Excellent C/P ratio (cost/performance)
- High-resolution color touch screen
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) GUI design
- Free HMIWorks development tool
- Supports the popular C programming language
- Supports Ladder Designer
- ESD Protection: 4 kV
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ 70°C
TPD-433F rear view